Wooshin Up10tion

"yah... Y/N" you heard someone called you. You turn your head and look back.

"what you want?" you ask him with a bored face. "less talk. just follow me." "nae?" He rolled his eyes and grab your hand, dragged you to the empty class.

"who's that guy?" He suddenly asked you. You look up to his face. "who?" you asked back.

"I saw you yesterday walking home with someone. who is he?"

"what you care?"

He bit his lip. He let a sigh.

"just tell me who is he?!" he asked half shout. You so suprise with it. He keep bulling you and didn't care about you before.

"my.. my dongsaeng..." your voice changed.

He noded and leave. "wait!" you grabed his hand. He look at you. "what?"

His eyes make you lost your words. Slowly you let his hand and leave after him.

"What's wrong with him?" you asked to your self. It's already one week he didn't bullying you plus you didn't saw him. Where did he go?

Knock Knock

you knocking Kogyeol's classroom. You saw he was doing his uncomplete homework.

"eo, Y/N?" he look up to you. You walk toward him.

"Can I ask.?" He slightly noded.

"w..where...where is..."

"wooshin?" kogyeol cut off your words. Your eyes open wide. "How did you know?" You asked him. He smirked.

"I know you must gonna ask about him."

You look down.  "It's already one week he didn't came to school, right?" He asked. You noded.

"He is at his house... He is sick right now.." You look up to his face.

"ah... really? thanks" you said and leave.

"I'm sure you didn't know his address!"

You look back and smile. "I already know his address." you continued and leave.

Tomorrow morning, you quickly get showered and find his house.

"Ah.. this is it..." you tried to open the gate and it's not being locked. You changed to more worried about him.

You slowly open the maim door and walk to his room. There's no one in there.

You stand right infront fo his door room. It's not being locked too. You push the door and saw him sleeping. "Thanks god he's fine" you thought to your self.

"woo..woshin?" you close to him. He really sleep. You put your hand on his forehead. It's really warm. His face all pale. You put your bag on the table and saw there's too many of pack of snacks and medecine.

"aish.. this kid" you quickly clean it up. You return to his room.

Slowly he's awake. "Y/N..? what are you doing here?" He slowly sat and put his hand on his head. His messy red hair make your face red as tomato.

"uh, just... want to check if you're fine" you look away from his innocent face.

He look at the table. "where's my medecine?"

"oh, wait... I will take it for you..." You quickly take it and return. You hand him it.

"g..gumawo..." He took it. "I'm not going to eat it now... I just ask..." He chuckle. "nae?!" you full of embressed.

"it's okay..." He said. He slowly stand up.

"w..where are you going?"

"eat... should we eat at the fast food restaurant?"

"b..but you still weak and sick..."

He smiled and pat your head. "I'm fine... let's go"

You just realised that he's not him before. The order is arrived. You hand his burger to him and he took it.

"ah~ I miss to eat this..." He took a bite of it.

"is it good to eat it now?" you ask and smile. He noded.

"yah... this is your first time eating with a 'bad boy' right?". You noded.

"am I that bad for you?"

"Yes... totally yess!"

"Mianhae..."

"just that?" you teased him.

"I'm so so sorry!~ Jeongmal mianhae!~ I'm promise not gonna bullying you again"

"for real?" You raise your eyebrow.

"I'm sick and tired to keep bullying you all the time."

"glad you finally changed."

"but... " he cut it off and finish his burger. You look at him curiosly.

"but what?"

He took a deep breath. "you only need to say yes after this"

"say yes?" you think for awhile and agree with it. "ok... let's start"

His tired face turn smile face.

"will you... be my girlfriend?" without thinking anything you said "yes... wait! what?! no!"

He smirked "You already said it lovely~" He kiss your lips. your eyes open more wider. It's really suprised you. He pulled the kiss.

"How dare... you..." you said while your face keep turn red.

"I know you will accept it... I already know that you like me too" He whispered to your ear.

Your face like 'Heol'.He chuckle and pinch your face.

"smile..." He said with his face turn to be serious.

You smirked and smile. "you still a bad boy"

"bad boy for you.."