Xiao Up10tion

"Yah! Xiao! give that to me back!" you shouted to him while chasing him.

"No ! until I read this hahaha..." He replied and started to read it.

"Xiao! don't you dare too read! y..yahh... Xiaoo!" You step on the stone and fall to the ground. "it's so... hurt" your knee started to bleed.

Xiao stop ran and turn his head and look at you. "eo? y/n-ah... gwenchana..." His face turn worried and ran to you back. "nae... please give me my diary back..." you said in pain.

"you said 'nae'? yah... it's bleed badly... here..." He hand the diary and you took it. You noded. "yes.. I'm ok.." you tried to stand up but you fall back. Xiao quickly grab your arm.

"look.. I already said..." you look to the ground. "palli ... I will carry you on my back." He said make you look at him. "what? no... I'm heavy!" He laugh a bit.

"aniyo... palli... we need to go home and clean those" He point his finger to your bleedy knee. He quickly carry you on his back.

"eo? ... you're not that heavy..." He smirked. You just keep silent while he started to walk.

You look to the sky and look like it's gonna rain soon.

"xiao..."

"nae... wae?"

"look like it's gonna rain soon."

He look the sky and yes... y/n is right. "maja... hurm... let's stop at that bus stop." You noded.

He drop you at the bus stop and you sat on the bench. The rain started to rain heavyly. "Haish... we need to find some medecine to clean your knee." He bit his bottom lips and his face look so worried about you.

"no no... I'm okay... it's rain you will got cold."

"y/n-ah... trust me... I will be okay.." He cupped your face and smile make you blushing. slowly you noded.

He ran to the pharmacy and back to the bus stop were you're sat at. He keep smile to you even his school uniform is all wet. "look.. I'm back" He came to you and put some medecine on it and
bandaged your wounds.

"done~" he sat beside you and removing his wet jacket. It's still rain andbboth of you didn't know when will it stop.

"y/n... about your diary... I didn't read it I just want to teased you..." He break the silent. You noded. "but... I saw ... my name in it" you look at him. 'oh no... he will know my secret soon' you thought to yourself.

"I really want to know what you're wrote about me." He continued. "I.. I just wrote about.." you stopped when you heard xiao coughed.

"gwenchana?" you put your hand on his shoulder. "nae.. I'm..." He coughed again. "okay" he continued.

His face turn pale. you quickly put your hand on his forehead. "xiao... I already told you!" he remove your hand from his forehead. "yah.. I'm okay... It will not going to be more worse then this." He smile.

"stop smiling like that." you said. "mian.. I just don't want you to feel worried about me."

You removing your uniform jacket and put it around him.

"yah..."

"don't say anything..." he look into your eyes make your eyes lock with his eyes. Your face turn red make he chuckle. "yah... are you cold?" He cupped your face make your face gonna explode soon.

"eo? your face is..."

you froze. "cute" this time he really make your face explode.

"y/n... I'm cold now... can I hug you?" you noded. He hug you gentlely put his head on your shoulder. "I really want to say this but I'm affraid to lose it."

"hurm? what is it xiao?"

"I really like you but I really affraid that you will reject me"

His words make you froze make it silent once again.

"I know you will not going to replied me." He said and pulled the hug. You look to the ground. Your tears flowing on her cheeks.

"y/n I didn't means to make you cry... please don't cry..."

"xiao-ah... do you know how long I wait for you to said this?" you look up with a smile.

He smile back "sorry for make you wait... y/n jinjja gumawo... I will try my best to make you happy, protect you and always be your side." He smile and kiss your forehead "saranghae y/n~" he said. "nado xiao-ah~".

about 5 minutes, the rain stopped. He continued to carry you on his back. You really felt sorry for him but he stubborn and don't want to listen to you.