Bitto Up10tion

Y/N POV

"Yahh.. nerd girl!" That's what he keep use to call me.

"Yah... nerd girl! can't you heard me?!" I just noded.

He throw hus note books ingront me. a lot of note books. "I want you to do this as usual." After he said that he just leave me alone in the classroom.

I took all his note books and put inside my bag. It's heavy!! The only I can do is let a sigh when he's gone.

I het out from the class and waiting for a bus at the bus stop. Suddenly I receive a message from ... 'Bad Namja' . yes it's Bitto... I really hate him !

'Yah Nerd... don't do my homework... I need to meet you... tonight... just wait at the park . I will be there at 11.00p.m '

What the ?! Meet me? what? He want to beat me?! Should I go or no?! Aishhh! maybe I should or it will be getting worse if I'm not go.

Entering my room and put my throw my bag on my bed. I need to take a bath.

After I take a bath I just saw there's another message receive to my phone.

"I warn you..! if you didn't come tonight... I will never stop doing this! and be sure you come alone!"

I just read it and about to throw it to the wall. What the heck he want?!

It's already night at the clock shows it's 10.46 p.m. I quickly but not that fast get change my clothes. and yeah put my round glasess on. I can't see without it.

Slowly I walk into the park. There's only streetlight along my way. I was standing at the center and wait for him.

I took alook at my watch and it's 11.05 p.m. My legs get tired already because I'm standing.

"y/n-ah... I'm late for five minutes huh?" I look back and yes it was Bitto who is smirked.

I didn't reply him just keep silent.

"You didn't done all my homeworks right?" He said and I shook. He came near me make me step back.

"do you want a present?"

"what? present? for what?"

"just say 'no' or 'yes'" He look straight into my eyes with his serious face. I don't know what to say.

He let a sigh and remove something from his pocket. It's a box. White box with a cutie black ribbon on it. I really in dilemma. What is it?! is it a prank?! I thought to myself.

He look to his watch. "12.00 p.m..."

"pardon?" I said. What's wrong with 12.00 p.m.?

"it's your saengil, nerd girl." His serious face turn to smile. is he sick?

"b..but how... but how you know my saengil?"

He smirked and came closer to me. He put his hand on my waist to block me from step back. He's totally creepy!!

"I'm a good stalker on you" He whispered make eyes open wider. I tried to push him but he just hug me tight.

"Carzy namja! Bad namja! go away!" I shout make he hug me more tight than before. "if you stop shouting I will stop hug you." once again he whispered to me.

about 10 seconds he pulled the hug. "y/n-shi... listen... I'm sorry for bullying you for 3 month."

I'm so furious when he say about it. "I just want to know why you do that to me?"

He hand the box to me. "igeo (this)... open this" with my hand a bit shaking I took it and open it. It's a glasess.

"but... I already have one..."

"just try it" He said while ignored I said.

I tried it and it very suit me.

"how you know..." he quickly put his fjnger on my lips. "I already tell you... I'm a good stalker on you" I'm froze.

"I don't want anyone bullying you... that's why I always the one who keep bullying you and never allow the others. After you enter to my school you had shine up my life. Because of you my exam result being more good than before."

Once again I'm froze. I don't know to react.

"and... please once again I'm so sorry... it's my wrong... " His puppies eyes make my heart beating fast and make my fave turn red.

"The last thing I want to tell you... I really love you y/n... I really fall for you" I just stood like a stone. He step forward and putting his arm around me. His pinky lips pressing my lips.

My heart keep telling me that I hate him! but I like him! no! I still hate him!

I push him. He so shocked. "why?" He ask.

"I... I.. I don't know... if I my answer is right or not." Suddenly something came into my mind. 'yes... say yes...'

"y/n... I don't want to force you to love me back"

"y..yes..."

He look into my eyes again.

"Yes... yes! I love you too! at first I really like you when I saw you but when you started to bullying me... I started to hate you... I beg to you please don't do that again" I let it all. He really suprise.

"gumawo jinjja gumawooo!! I want to said cutie nerd girl not just a nerd girl.~ once again thank you" He's hug me again and bounce up and down. I glad he's not like to be a bullies anymore.