Wei : Psycho

"Yah... let's play this! truth or dare?" Kuhn suggested.

"Hyung, that's child game" Wooshin said.

"I didn't ask you."

"Aish... hyung mianhae~ don't mad on me... ok ok..let's start" Wooshin try to calm down his hyung.

After about 30 minutes play. "Next, Wei!" Wei was shocked when his name being called by Bitto. "w..what???" he asked.

"truth or dare?" bitto asked back.

"Dare..." Everyone was be like 'wahhh' when Wei said that.

"ok... I dare you to go date with y/n for a day" Bitto smirked.

"haa?!!" Your eyes open widen.

"Ok... call~" Wei accept it and smirked back.

"a..are you sure Wei?" you whispered at him.

"yah... this is just a game" he whispered back.

At the next day, with a green mint skirt and a sweet shirt you waited him infront his house. Wei open the gate. You was stun for awhile because of his style.

"yah... why you stared at me like that?" he asked while lock the gate.

"n..nothing..." you shook your head and walk away.

"yah wait!!" he yell at you while he's stuggle to lock it. You just laughed at his clumsy act.

Both of you took a bus to go to the city. You wear your earphone without playing any song. "what are you listening at?" Wei asked and pull your left earphone then he wear it.

"urm? there's nothing... yah let me choose the song." He took your phone from you. He quickly open the playlist. "Haish... you such a crazy namja" you let a sigh and let him did it.

He tap at the song he choose. Both of you just listen to it until the end. While you were look at the outside Wei keep staring at you without you notice it.

"we're arrived...~" He cheered happily. "so what usually a couple do?" you asked him make he think of it.

"I don't know... but I think better we go to the top of Namsan Tower first." he said and you agree.

When arrived at the top of Namsan Tower, there was many couple there. Holding hands, kissing, take pictures and many more. Both of you just looking at them without knowing what to do.

"urmm... so ... what now?" you asked him. "I need to go toilet hehe... wait here" he replied. You just let a sigh and let him go to the toilet. While he is in the toilet , you took a look at the beautiful view but then you felt someone looking at you. You just scared to look at your back.

Because of the floor is made by wooden , you heard someone is ran to you. You slowly look back.

"That's why I hate girl wearing skirt." it was Wei. He took of his jacket and wear it around your waist and tied it so people can't see your legs to much. "mi..mianhae wei-ah..." you felt bad and look to the ground.

He pinch your cheek. "did you saw those guy? they keep staring at you that's why I hate it." you slowly noded. He hold your hand and make it look clear. Your face was all red. "now... let's go somewhere we can drink" he said. "but... we just arrived here..." you said.

He suddenly look at you and smile " it's okay... let's go"

In the cafe.

He look at you with a worried face. " Yah... are you sure you're okay with that ice-cream" you noded and smile. You continued eat it. He drink his coffee while keep his eyes on you.

You stopped eating and ask him "what do you think about me?"

"about you?" he close his face to you.

"hurmm... cutie pie, pretty, dumb"

you about cocked your ice-cream out. "d..dumb?!" he noded. "you're dumb... now what do you think about me?" he asked back.

"handsome, dumb, pyscho, creepy"

"yah! that's too much! psycho? creepy? whyyy???"

"1. you're psycho because you like to do such a crazy thing. You do what you like even you know he/she didn't like it. 2. you're creepy because you suddenly tread me like your own girlfriend" You sit back relax.

"I thought you were my girlfriend" he make his face closer and smirked.

"see?! you're psycho!" you stand up and leave. He just laugh and followed you.

He send you back. Right infront your house. "so... time to say goodbye" you smile.

"Urmm..." he noded. "ah..before I forgot" you kiss cheek make he froze. "thank you" you said and smile. You open your house gate. He quickly hug you from the back. You really get shocked of it.

"ac..actually... I.. I never care if you call me psycho or creepy..."

He said and pulled the hug. You faced him full of question mark on your head. "w..what do you mean?"

He suddenly pulled your neck and your face really close to him.

"w...wei..."

"y/n... I know I such a bapo... but I think you make me fall in love with you... "his voice shaking. He must be nervous to confess. You can't tell any because you already froze.

He bit his lip and close his eyes. Make he kiss you a bit. He stopped. He step back. "no... no... I can't..." he shook his head many times.

"I just want to like you not love you..." His tears flow to his cheek.

"what's wrong with love?" you asked. Make yourself brave you step close to him.

"I... I..."

"you such a coward" you said.

He look up to you. "nae! I'm too coward for it!" He grab your neck and this time he really kiss your lips. He close his eyes while you eyes open wide.

He pulled the kiss. "I.. I love you y/n" he look into your eyes. You smile and pinch both of his cheeks. "a..arghh... it's hurt!" he scream.

"why you didn't tell me early about it? if you told me I will answer with Me too... haish~"

He smile and pinch your cheeks too. "yah yah... appaaaa!!"

"gumawo... it's late night now.. go sleep..." he said and pat your head.

"araseo..." you smiled back abd give him a kiss at his cheek and go inside.