Gyujin imagine (Fever)

Knock! Knock!

Someone knocking the door. Gyujin quickly open the door. It's Kogyeol.

"Hyung, what's wrong with you?" Ask gyujin to kogyeol. Without saying anything he pulled Gyujin hand and make gyujin follow him going out fom the house.

"Hyung? What's wrong??" Gyujin getting curious.

"Ok listen. We need to go to Hospital. Other member is already at there."

"Eo?? Wea??"

"Just follow me". Kogyeol said.

Arrived at the Hospital, Gyujin and Kogyeol quickly get into the building and find the ward.

"Guys! We're here" Kogyeol said.

"Oh good."

Gyujin try to look at the bed who is laying on it. "Y/N?" He quickly go beside the bed.

"She still sleep. Doctor said she need more rest. We will leave you here for awhile" Kuhn said and leave gyujin in the ward.

Gyujin felt her forehead and his face turn worries. "How many times I should said, huh?" Gyujin let a sigh.

"Stop naging on me , haraboji"

Gyujin eyes open wide and look at her. Her eyes still closed. "Y/n... are you awake?" Gyujin asked but she just move her face to the left side since gyujin sat at the right side.

"Are you still mad at me?"He ask another question. She noded.

"Mian.. mianhae y/n..."

"It's not enough."

"Huh?" He look up. She tried to sit down. She let a sigh. "What are you doing with her? Why she hug you?" She crosed her arm.

"Ani... it's not like that... I really really don't like her! Believe me! You can see my face when she hug me from back" He explain it clearly.

"You leave me in the classroom and go meet here without telling me."

"Come on. I'm innocent."

She bit her bottom lips still mad.

He smile and smirked. "You lied to me."

"Mwo?? When??"

"Now."

You're eyes open wide. "Yah... i'm not like that! I'm not lied to you."

"You plan this right?"

"Eung? A..aniyo..." you said.

"You really want to know about that girl right? That's why you act like you're sick and make my hyungs worried and  call me out to meet you." He smirked while make his face close to her.

"A...aniyo... my face pale. Can't you see it?" She about to lose her words.

"You jealous right?" He smirked again.

"Yah... why should I jealous??" You pulled your face for not to look at him.

He look at your lips and back o your eyes. "Are you sure ? Better you tell me now"

"Are you the innocent gyujin or creepy gyujin?" Her cheeks turn red.

"Give me the answer first. I can see your tomato cheeks now~"

She quickly cover her face using the pillow. "Just go away! I want to rest!" She said.

It's getting silent for awhile. Slowly y/n remove the pillow. As fast as light Gyujin grab her neck and kiss her make her face gonna pop! She froze.

Crack... the door being open by someone.

"Ohmaigad..."

Gyujin quickly pulled the kiss but his hand still at y/n's neck. "W..what are doing???" Wei asked.

"Wae wae??" Kuhn quickly get into the ward. "Why your hand at Y/n's neck??" Ask kuhn to gyujin. Gyujin quickly remove his hand from it.

"Heol... are you kissing?" Another question from hwanhee.

"Y..yeah... they is.." wei answered.

"Ani hyung...!" Gyujin stand up.

"You saw it?" Kuhn ask to wei. Wei just noded.

"Wah... let's go... We don't to bother both of you" Hwanhee said and they leave the ward.

"Hyung... wait... not like that.." Gyujin struggle to told them. He back to y/n and kiss her cheek.

"Get well soon. I know you're sick. Bye bye lover" he said and smile. He quickly leave the ward.

She just smile whilr your heart beat getting fast.