Hwanhee Up10tion

Hwanhee keep looking at his watch. He sat in the empty class waiting for you. You ran as fast as you can and reach the class.

"Hwanhee!" You shout and entering the class.

"Yah... why you so late?" Hwanhee stand up and walk to you who is infront the class.

"Mianhae... "

"It's okay~ y/n can you help me?"
You noded.

"sure... what is it?" you said.

"There's some books I need to find at the library but I have dance practice after this. Can you?" He really hope you can help him.

"araseo~ yah... it's okay... I can help you. So give me the list..." Hwanhee smile and hand the list to you.

"gumawo y/n-ah~" he pat your shoulder and quickly ran out from the class. why he so happy? aah.. meolla.. you thought to yourself.

you walk out from the class and go to the library.

You open the folded paper. "wahhh... there's many books I should find." You started to find it.

"B16, B18, B20, B25, C3, E5." It was the books code that you should find. You just let a sigh.

"B16 ~ where are you?" you said to yourself while search for it. The library are so big and wide.

"Yes! Finally I found one book" you let a sigh. You took it out from   bookshelf. Something fall from inside the book. It's a purple sticky note.

"eo?" you took it and read.

' I '

"what is this? seems like hwanhee  handwriting" you said. There's only write ' I ' on it. You really want to know it. You flick the books but there's no sticky note. Something fly on your head.

"I think I should find another book!" you quickly find it. Finally you found another book.

"B18! found you" as you pulled it out the same thing happen. Another purple sticky note fall.

' want '

"want what? I want... that's it... aishh this little kid" you quickly find the other book. It's B20 this time.

There's no sticky note fall this time. you pulled the book out and saw the sticky note were stick at the front of the book.

' you '

" first is I than it's want and now it's you. Wait! 'I want you'?" You really in shocked.

"seolma... not me." your heart beat keep beating fast.

Another book 'B20' and this time it's wrote

' to '

you really work hard and find the another two books 'C3 and E5' but there's no sticky note fall or stick at the front of the book. You flick it but there's nothing.

You really out of idea but your heart keep wanting to know.

You really sweat badly. You ran to their dance practice. you heard Up10tion song and it was 'So Dangerous' song. You open the door.

They all froze and stare at you.

" y/n ... " jinhoo was shocked looking at you.

"hwanhee... I need to talk with hwanhee" you said.

Hwanhee walk to you. You quickly grab his hand and brought him out from the dance practice room and close the door back.

"y/n what's wrong? did you have all the books?"

you noded " I have but... I want you to explain me about this" you show him the four purple sticky note.

"ahh~ about this... you must be find the other two right?" he pinch your nose and chuckle.

You nose turn red and you once again noded.

He removing something from his pocket. It was the other two sticky note! He took the four sticky note from your hand and show all the six sticky note.

"I want you to be mine...?" You read. Suddenly your cheeks turn red make he chuckle.

"nae y/n-shi~ I want you to be mine~ can you?" He pouted.

"hwanhee..."

"yea~ wae?" He said.

You noded shyly. "y/n! omo~ my sweet girl!" He pinch your cheeks.

"hwan..hwanhee! it's hurt! stop stop!"

He stop pinch your cheeks and smile. "mian~" He said.

He always make you shocked. He pulled your neck and kiss your forehead make you froze.

"I'm first namja who kiss your forehead right?"

you shook your head. "aniyo~ it's my dad~" you teased him make he laugh. "warghh... You really make me heart attack!" you pat his head make his hair mess.

"okayy~ I will be first namja who kiss your lips... I'm very sure your dad didn't kiss youe lips yet" He chuckle.

"don't you dare ! hwanhee yah~"

"are you sure?"

He make his face close to you. "are you sure I will not do it?" He smirked.

"I don't know"

"daengg... you're wrong!" He kiss your lips slightly and pull it and smile like there's nothing happen.

"hwanhee..." he put his finger on your lips.

"Saranghae~"

"na...nado" you replied shyly.