Kogyeol Up10tion

Kogyeol POV

Aigooo... I'm so so bored. What should I do now? Hurmm.

Tik  Tok Tik Tok ...

I know! should I call y/n ? Yes... I should try.

I pick my phone beside my laptop and quickly searching her name and call her.

"H..Hello?"

" y/n - ah~~ what are you doing?~"

"Minsoo... I.. I'm not feeling well right now."

Her voice make me feel worries about her. Haish...

"eo? y/n , are you okay? yah... do you want me to buy you some medecine?"

"a.. aniyo.. I just need some rest... don't worry okay?"

"No! I will be there... wait okay?"

"Minsoo ah.."

"y/n ah... just wait okay?"

I quickly take my jacket and my bag.

I knocked her main door house.
"y/n ... Open the door..."

slowly the door being open. I saw her face look so pale and tired. I cupped her face and try to check her condition.

"you said this okay? yah... why you always lie to me?" I said. She keep looking the ground. "I don't want to..." I just let a sigh. "don't do this again nae?" She noded. I kiss her forehead make she frozed. I laugh a bit and brought her to her living room.

"Here your medecine I will take some water. Do you want to eat?" I smile while she sat on the couch. She noded.

I walk into the kitchen and wear the apron. Pink apron. Just wear it Minsoo yah. I walk back to the living room and brought a glass of water and hand it to her.

"here. eat this okay? I will make you some porridge." I stand up and walk into the kitchen again.

Y/N POV

This medecine make me sleepy. No! No! y/n you need to stay awake. Minsoo are making you porridge. I stand up and walk into the kitchen. Look like Minsoo is strunggle making porridge.

"Minsoo yah... why you so worried about me?"

"eung? Hahaha... do you really want to know?" He said while chopping some carrot. I noded and walk close to him. "Because I like you"
I stood like an ice for a moment.

Seriously? Jinjja?! Nah... He love to joking around me.

I came close to him and hug him from back. "Yah... minsoo... it's not real right?" He suddenly stop chopping.

"Do you think I'm joking right now?" He said. His voice tone change. Wait.. is that means that was not a joke?! "n..nae.. am I wrong?" my head became dizzy because too sleepy.

"Yes... you're wrong... I like you... no. I love you... that's why I worried about you... thay why I came here... and you think this is a lame joke that I always do?" He confess. I feel so bad. How can I think wrong about him?! Haish! Pabo y/n.!

"mi...mian minsoo yah... I... I just affraid that you lie to me... because I... I.. like you too... I'm so sorry minsoo." My eyes became heavy more and more. You need to stay for a moment y/n!

my face turn red after I said that. He turn his body and standing infront me. "gwenchana... I can accept that..." He smile. I replied him with a smile. "eo? you're getting sleepy right? go to sleep... Yah... how long you have force yourself from sleep?" once again his face turn to be worried.

"I will sleep after I eat your porridge." I laugh a bit. "andwae... andwae... chagi go to sleep..~" He point his finger to the living room while make a cute angry face. "O Kay!~minsoo-nim... hahaha..."  about to walk away from to the living room he grab my hand make me face his face.

"you forgot this.." slowly he press his soft lips to my lips make my face turn red as tomato. after about 6 seconds he pulled the kiss and smile. "now sleep~ dream about me nae?~" He smile ear to ear. "nae~" It's feel like I'm not going to sleep but want to stay with him for a long time.