Hwanhee imagine

Hwanhee really into reading his book. The exam will begin next month. Every morning he will spend his times at the library.

"hwanhee..." someine called his name and sat beside him.

"xiao.. why?" He look at xiao. "nothing just want to tell you we need to go practice our basketball after this.

Hwanhee tap his forehead. "Haish! I almost forgot about it" He put the book at the bookshelf back. "gaja.." xiao said.

Leaving the library and go practice at the school hall since there's no one there.

"yah yah!~ I will do better than you"

"really?! came and take it from me" Xiao smirked.

"arghhh...!" Hwanhee fall on the floor.

"yah hwanhee... are you okay?" Xiao toward him. "cam you move?" Xiao ask again. Hwanhee shook his head in pain.

Xiao carry Hwanhee at his back and brought him to the hospital. Thanks god that he only sprain his leg.

"aigoo... you need to rest nae?"

"nah... I still want to go to school... don't worry... I still can walk even it will be slow than before"

"araseo..."

Tomorrow morning at the school...

"I'm late!" Hwanhee speed up. He try to ran but his leg, it's still hurt so much!

You with your earphone plug in your ears while looking at the ground walking toward him.

You suddenly stop your step and check your phone. Hwanhee who is in rush bumping your shoulder and fall down.

Your left earphone was unplugged by itself. Your eyes open wide when you fine he was on top you.

"mi..mianhae... y/n-ah"

You froze and didn't replied to him. He struggle to stand up.

"w..what's wrong with your leg?"

"just injured during practice yesterday." He rubbed his neck. He really got embressed and almost forgot about the class.

"wait! haish! mianhae y/n... I need to go now" Finally he remember it back. you noded slowly. As he already leave you quickly get into the toilet.

"Yahh!" A boy shouted to you.

"Opps! wrong toilet!" you quickly close your eyes and clase the door.

You let a big sigh. You knock your head many times. "pabo... pabo..pabo..." you said to yourself. Some girls in the toilet look at you with a weird face.

You just ignored them. 'what's wrong with me? haish! you already promise to yourself not to like him anymore!' you thought to yourself. Before this you had crush on Hwanhee but it's already 3 month you tried to forgot about him.

You put your earphone in your bag and leave to the class.

You sat beside Xiao who is your bestfriend.

"y/n! why you late?!" The teacher yell to you but what you care? just ignored and put your head on the desk. Xiao just let a sigh while Hwanhee keep stared at you from infront the class.

Kringgg!!!

The bell is ringing! it's mean break time! all that student in the class already go out from the class. There's only you and Hwanhee.

You still sleep while Xiao already leave you. He already do it because he know you will never get up even there's earthquake.

Hwanhee slowly stand up and go to your place. He sat at Xiao sit and put his head on the desk make his face facing yours.

He did not remove his eyes from your face for a long time.

"pretty but why you became a gangster without any members in this school?" He whispered to you while you still sleep.

"I want to said this but I'm to coward to said it... A bookworm love a beauty gangster? ha... you will never love me back.." He let a sigh and put his head up and stand up.

You slowly open your eyes and grab his arm. He got shocked at look at you. You put your head up.

"I have heard it ... all of it... you think I really sleep?"

He just stood there.

You stand up "follow me, coward kid"Yoy said. "n..nae? b.but..." You grab his arm and drag him to the rooftop.

"s..slowly please..."

"huh?" you look back . 'Ah!' You already forgot about his injured. You just keep patient and help him.

"look.. I only have one question for you." you walk toward him and block him againts the wall.

"w..what... what is it?" He still wonder what you gonna ask him.

"are you really like me? "

He stop looking away and look at your face. "as you already heard"

"is that true?" your face being closer to his face. Hwanhee face turn red.

He close his eyes and try to kiss your cheeks. You froze. He slowly open his eyes and ...

'omo! what am I doing?!' Hwanhee thought to his self. Your face gonna explode when he kiss at the wrong place. His lips really touched your lips.

He quickly pulled his lips. You really lost your word. "I.. I'm sorry again..." "y/n...? are you hearing me?"

"ye..yes... I like you too..." yoy quickly covered your moith with your hand.

He let a smile. As always his smile melt your heart.

"I'm wrong this time... I thought you will never love me back." He said.

"pabo... you always make my heart race don't you?" You said while your face still red.

"I can't read your heart but I can read your face" He chuckle.

You put your hand on his head. "Now... ! You will be my boyfriend!"

"nae?! that's fast?!"

"why?? you don't want to be my boyfriend? okay fine... I will be fine another"

"okay okay... I will" He smile.