Gyujin Up10tion

Gyujin POV

I sat on the bench after tired jogging around the park. Listen to 'come as you are' by my own group. Wiping my sweating face using my hand.

"Did you need this?"

Someone hand a tissue to me. I took it and look up. It was a girl stand right infront me. She's smiling and sat beside me. I smile back.

"I saw you were jogging around the park for many times. Look like you always come here." She said.

"Cotton candy ..." suddenly something came out from my mouth.

"nae?"

"no...nothing" That's means she recornized me. The reason I always jogging here because I want to see her. She love to buy the blue cotton candy here.

I stand up and smile to her. "gumawo for the tissue. I also always saw you eat the cotton candy here."

"you saw it? I thought people just ignored me."

"what do you mean?" I throw the wet tissue into the dustbin and look at her back.

"I don't have many friend also I never being something special to someone. They just ignored me. Even I tried to say something they just like didn't heard to me. I don't know why. Ahh... Mian for talk about it." Her sweet smile varnished and she keep looking down.

"That's why you love to eat cotton candy? It's sweet. People said if someone feel sad or down just eat sweet thing." I smile . I tried to make her feel much better. She just noded.

"do you want me to buy you cotton candy?" She quickly look up to my face after heard it.

"jinjja? Okay~" she make an 'okay' sight. I help her stand up.

"here." I hand her a green cotton candy.

"green?" she said and I noded. "I choose this because you're cute like this green mint colour."

"gumawo.." She's blushing~ " but you only buy one?"

"I don't like cotton candy." I laugh.

She smirked and take some and put it infront my face. "Yah... what are you doing?"

"try some~ it's sweet~" She really hoping that I eat it. I just let a sigh and eat it. It taste so sweet.

"delicious right?" She said and I just noded and smile.

She really enjoyed her cotton candy.
"Ah! I just realise! I'm sweating. Aish... I must be smelly." She quickly shook her head. She look like a cute kid.

"aniyo... you're not smelly. your... your perfume still... I can smell it." Once again her face turn red. I just realise it and smile. She looks shocked. She tried to hide it.

"I have one question..."

"what is it?"

"do you have crush?" please say no. wait or yes. Aish...

"eo?" Her face gonna explode. "Ye..yes.. I have... but I don't know if he can accept me."

"who?" I really want to know. I know I'm to force her but this is the time.

"do you have crush? if yes... tell who is her. then I will tell mine." She put half eaten cotton candy infront her to hide.

I smirked. "nae... I have one... okay if you say so" I press slowly my lips into the cotton candy and reach her lips.

About 6 second. I pulled the kiss. I removed the cotton candy from her face.

"done tell mine.. now your turn" Pleasee.. I'm hopeful right now.

She slowly smile shyly and point her finger to me. I look back and there's no one. Wait! is it me?!

"me? is it me?" I said and she noded.

"Miss Cotton Candy gumawoo~~" at that moment I just want to shout like I'm the lucky namja ever.

I took out a pin from my pocket and hand it to her.

"here. your blue pin. Since yesterday I saw you're searching for it."

She looks so happy to have it back. "gumawo... wait... your name? Haha... "

"call me gyujin... and you?"

"Y/n... I use to call you Mr. charming before"

"mr. charming? I call you Miss Cotton Candy... Hahaa... y/n-ah~ y/n-ah~ nae yeojachingu~" I wear the pin on her hair. It's cute.

"Gyujin hyungggg!" It was Hwanhee who is looking for me. They must be worried because I took so long time to jogging.

"Nae~ Nae~ I'm coming" I stand up and give a small letter. "Call me nea? Miss Cotton Candy a.k.a y/n~" "Nae~ Mr. Charming a.k.a Gyujin" I wave to her and she smile and wave back.