Kuhn : Chapter 1

"Kuhn-ah!" Kuhb stop his step and look back. It's Jinhoo. He is exhausted. "What's wrong?" Khun asked. Jinhoo look up to his face.

"I need your help. Please go to third floor and please take care of Y/N, okay? I need to go now. Bye!" He wave to Kuhn and leave.

Kuhn wondered why Jinhoo really in rush and plus who is Y/N?

He just let a sigh and walk back to the third floor to find her. while he climbed the stairs he saw a girl who is trying to get down the stairs.

Kuhn walk toward her and catched her upper arm.

" Yah... are you okay?"

"n..nae... who are you?"

She didn't look at his face. Why she didn't look at me? Kuhn thought to his self.

"my name is Kuhn. and you?"

"y/n..."

"I found the right person... Jinhoo ask me to take you home."

"ah... okay..."

Kuhn let her hand go and get down the stairs. "K..kuhn-ah... don't leave me!"

He look back again.

"What's wrong?"

"I... I'm blind.."

His eyes open wide and wave his hand infront her face.

"maja... you're blind" He return to her and help her get down the stairs and back to her house.

"g...gumawo kuhn-ah" She smile.

"your welcome... wanna go out tomorrow?"

She noded and walk into her house.

Tomorrow morning, Jinhoo get into Y/N's room.

"y/n-ah~ "

"eo..oppa.." she is sat face the mirror. Jinhoo hug her from back.

"oppa I want to go out today with Kuhn.."

"ah~ okay~ as long as you with him, I will allow it... by the way call him oppa because we are in the same age."

"araseo~"

Kuhn POV

I'm waiting her at outside her classroom. There she is. She really stand beside me. Since she is blind she didn't know that I'm standing beside her. I chuckle make she realised that I'm beside her.

"K..khun oppa?"

I grab her hand. "nae~ it's me... let's go"

She smile "where are we going?"

"cafe or library? choose one"

"cafe? I think we should go to cafe"

"O~kay!~"

I brought her to the cafe. I sat face her. Our coffee were on the table.

"so... what you want to know about me?" She started ask me.

"Ok... first, is it Jinhoo is your oppa? second, since when you blind? third, do you have any bestfriend?"

She put back her coffee on the table. She took a deep breath.

"my answer... first, yes he is. second, nope. I was blind due to accident. third, no. I only have Jinhoo oppa." Her smile being washed away.

"yah~ cheer up! I can be your friend too" I pinch her cheeks.

Her eyes open wide. "eo?"

"w..why?" I stop pinch her cheeks.

"there's no one do this to me before."

"Then I will always do it" She chuckle. We quickly done our coffee.

"my turn! first, is it you're Jinhoo bestfriend? second, why you really want to be my friend? third, d..do you have... girlfriend?"

I'm so suprise when she ask about girlfriend.

"first, yes since two years ago. second, I really want to help you and being your bestfriend. Third, I don't have one."

She smile make me smile too.

Day by day our friendship became closer.

end POV

Y/N heard to Ah-Choo song by Lovelyz. She can felt today will be a cheerful day.

Suddenly someone unplug her right earphone and plug it into his ear."eo? nuguya?"

"wahh~nice song for a nice day" She really know this voice and it was Kuhn voice. She smile and try to find his hand.

"eo? Y/N-ah... are looking for my hand?" He grab her hand. She noded.

"I have something to said."

"What is it?" He ask with a curious face.

" next week I had eye surgery. soon I can see your face." she smile.

"jinjja?! y/n-ah~" He really happy to heard it and really face her face.

"but... it's still 50% to succeed." His heart broken into pieces when he heard it.

"y/n..."

"don't worry... I will be fine..." she slowly cupped his face. She slowly feel from his eyes to his lips.

"I'm really sure ... you're a handsome guy"

his tears flowed and touched her hand.

"kuhn oppa... don't cry please..."

Kuhn still keep silent and try to hold his tears.

"promise me you will be find" He broke the silent.

"I'm promise.." She smiled tried to make Kuhn feel much better.

This time he cupped her face "y/n, you need to know that I like you." He quickly kiss her lips make she froze.

After 20 second he pulled the kiss and tried his best to smile but he still can't do it.

"me too kuhn oppa" She said while hug him.