two

Aurora's loud moans fill the space of the room, Harry's name leaving her lips every now and again as their hips crash together and the headboard smacks against the wall. This is a regular night for them, Harry comes to the door asking for more drugs and Aurora only complies after he's had sex with her.

He's an artist trying to make something of himself and she knows that he doesn't have the money to support the habit that she brought him into, so the sex is payment enough as long as it's to her standards, which it always is.

Harry shifts his weight and his angle and hits a spot that sends Aurora over the edge, his name leaves her lips in a loud moan and her nails trail down his back, leaving an all too familiar mark on him for at least another three days.

To say that he hates himself is an understatement. Harry's always valued women and he's always respected them with the utmost care, and being on call for a friend-with-benefits, who also happens to be his drug dealer, is like throwing away everything that he values.

But he can't pry himself away from the drugs and Aurora can't let go of him, even though she has a boyfriend.

God, he's a mess.

Aurora brings herself down to kiss his lips harshly as he finds his release for the third time in the night. Harry's too tired to really fight her on anything and he lets her make out with him for a while. Aurora starts to make a move for another round and Harry finally decides that it's enough.

His hands push her shoulders back gently so that she's not so close to him and so that she'll give him a moment to speak. "Not again, I've got somewhere to be."

He really doesn't, he's just tired and he wants to be alone in the sanctity of his home.

Aurora scoffs and rolls her eyes before she removes herself from him and starts to dress herself again. "What's the fun of having a friend-with-benefits if you can't take proper hold of the benefits?"

Harry closes his eyes and sighs deeply. She's always pissed at him when he cuts her off, almost as if sex for nearly three hours isn't enough for her.

"I'm a human being you know, not just some sex toy. Plus, you know that I can only do so much. I'm not exactly a sperm bank like you seem to think that I am."

Aurora laughs and flashes him a devilish smile, "If you want the drugs, then you are indeed my sex toy. That's our arrangement unless you've suddenly got the cash to fork over. And you're a sperm bank when you want to be, don't play games with me. What, have you finally found a woman who will actually put up with your shit?"

Harry's jaw tightens and his nostrils flare slightly because she's literally the reason that they have this arrangement. She got him hooked on the drugs that she knew he would never be able to afford.

"You're the one that got me into all of this in the first place, so don't even go there. Why do you still use me if you've got a boyfriend anyway?"

Aurora pauses pulling her shirt over her head to turn around and wink at him, "Because you're still hot and I can't seem to get enough of that massive friend of yours. That, and Felix is God awful in bed and certainly much less...pleasurable than you are."

Harry removes the plush covers from his body and retrieves his briefs, pulling them up with little haste even though he wants nothing more than to leave as soon as possible.

"Isn't there some part of you that loves him?"

Aurora laughs rather heartlessly, the sound nearly giving him chills. "Love is a joke, Harry. It doesn't exist and, even when it does, it doesn't last for very long anyway."