seven

You done with detox yet? I'm horny.

Harry bites his lip as he reads over Carter's text. He's not exactly done cleansing his mind and body of the drugs yet, but he also isn't entirely sure that he wants to continue this arrangement of theirs now that his mind has some clarity.

He's definitely sexually frustrated at this point and he absolutely hates having to resort to his own hands for pleasure. It just doesn't feel as good as someone else's hands, or otherwise, and he dislikes pleasing himself in general.

Not really, but there isn't a meeting tonight or anything. Might need a little convincing though. Mind is elsewhere now that I can think properly.

Carter rolls her eyes. She knows that he's second guessing their little arrangement, but she really wants him in bed with her instead of the toys that she has, so she complies to his hints and sends him a few tasteful, and recent, nudes. Recent as in she literally just took them and sent them to him. Using old photos is boring in her opinion, and it's always good to keep things fresh.

Harry's eyes widen as he receives the photos. For some reason, he wasn't expecting that kind of a response from her, even though he knows that's how she is. Confident and unafraid to put herself out there.

She's definitely far more attractive without the drug induced haze and he forgets about all of his prior inhibitions in that moment, grabbing his wallet and heading out the door with long strides.

His sanctuary is still his and his alone, it's walls unseen by any other living soul, and he's determined to keep it that way even though he's found a bit more purpose to life.

Be there in ten. Take some aspirin or something, it's been a while.

Carter laughs aloud as she reads over his text. She's not going to do anything of the sort, even though she knows what he means. She likes to feel the way that she does after rigorous sex and taking medicine will only lower that feeling.

Thanks for the consideration, but I think not. Door is open, you know what to do.

Harry picks up his pace a little and, true to his word, he shows up ten minutes later. His hair is considerably shorter than where it was before and his complexion has improved noticeably as well. If someone were to look at him now, there would be absolutely no assumptions that he's had such a complicated past. Carter's a little surprised with the difference in his appearance, but she doesn't show it.

Carter snubs her cigarette in the ash tray on the bedside table, her red lips exhaling a sizable puff of smoke. "You look better."

Harry nods briefly before he pulls his shirt over his broad shoulders and climbs onto the bed with her. His soft and now healthy lips meetings hers briefly in a completely non passionate kiss. "Yes, but you always look better. Any preference today?"

Carter ignores the compliment and laughs at his question. She's not a prostitute, for Christ's sake. "You make it sound like I'm prostituting you. Honestly, I just want a good fuck. You're pretty good at that, so do whatever you want, really."

He smiles softly at her indirect compliment, his fingers lightly tracing over a new addition to her many tattoos. There's a cherry blossom branch with bright and soft pink flowers decorating the bark in a seemingly random pattern. It's beautiful and he wonders why she got it and why she put it where she did. Every piece that she has is beautiful and he enjoys mulling over the meanings behind each of them when he gets the chance to.

"When did you get this?"

Despite her want to avoid engaging in small talk any more than she has to, she answers him with a slight smile cresting her lips as his fingers continue to dance along the marks that line her skin. "Last week. Try not to be too rough with your hands there, please. Still a bit sensitive."