sixteen

Somehow, after hours of asking and answering questions, they end up back at Harry's warehouse. Carter's got her hands planted firmly against the wall, her hips pushed back and Harry's face between her legs.

His hands are warm against her thighs, his fingers gentle as they press into her skin and hold her legs apart. Carter's not sure what she likes more, his delicate, strong, and very skilled hands, or his mouth with those soft lips that can work a multitude of wonders on their own.

She finds herself biting her lower lip quite frequently as his mouth works its magic. Her right hand eventually leaves the wall and lowers so that she can touch herself. Harry gently pries her hand away and takes care of her by himself. He's a firm believer in taking care of his partner and he loves to get her off himself without any help.

Carter moans loudly and Harry hums as she arches her back in pleasure. He has her coming undone a few moments later, her soft whimpers and gentle moans filling the warehouse with sound.

His lips move to caress the skin that covers her right shoulder. She can feel his smile and that small little detail makes her feel something that she hasn't felt in a long time.

Carter sighs deeply as she starts to regain her breath and his lips continue to soak her skin with tender kisses that are as gentle as the light caress of a breeze during early winter. Harry is absolutely addictive and she hasn't given that much thought until the current moment. It's all very clear to her now and her mind is in shambles.

There's so much that she wants and so much that contradicts the very thought of what she wants and his persistence in gaining her affections certainly doesn't make things any easier.

Although, she's glad in a way because he's forced her to let her guard down and be human and alive again, and those are things that she's been denying herself for far too long.

Harry's hands are on her shoulders now, his lips moving to her neck where she turns her head to give him more access. Touch has never been something that she paid much attention to, it's always been sight that's interested her because of her nature as an artist, but now even the word touch has a whole new meaning.

Harry's awakened her in more ways than one and Carter's never thought of anything to be so enlightening and so strangely captivating.

Carter smiles as he mumbles against her skin, his very familiar arms pulling her closer to him. "Please kiss me."

She turns her head to meet him halfway, their lips connect gently and passionately and Carter's savoring the moment. Harry doesn't know what they are and he has a feeling that Carter doesn't either, but he knows that they're something and, whatever that something is gives, it gives his heart wings and slowly steals the oxygen from his lungs.

He doesn't love her yet, but he'll get there if they continue to spend time together like they are currently. The Carter that's revealing herself to him is far more beautiful than he's imagined and he's eager to see more if she's willing to continue to let him into that hard exterior of hers.

His hands run up and down her sides delicately and, when their lips part, he speaks softly against her silky lips, "You're so beautiful."

Carter shakes her head, her walls once more beginning to rebuild themselves. "Not now."

She starts to kiss him again and he nods, mumbling an apology between kisses. "Sorry."

He pulls her closer again and this time she can feel him against her backside and she can feel the way that his chest rises and falls gently with his breathing. His hands slide up carefully and cup her breasts and she leans into him.