fifteen

"Don't—oooh—don't tell anyone. Fuck." Carter manages to get out breathily, her words interrupted by her slightly high pitched moans as Harry's hips meet with hers and her nails dig into the skin of his back.

A soft groan passes his slightly parted lips before they meet with the skin on her neck. His warm breath fans her skin as his soft lips speak against her, "Mmm, not a soul."

Her body arches beneath him and he can feel her trembling beneath him. Her legs tighten around his waist in an attempt to push him further. Carter whines lightly as he adds some more force to his movements and she nearly squeaks when he shifts slightly and hits the spot that he's been looking for.

She begs him to do it again and he complies, his hips hitting hers much harder as he lifts her leg a little higher. Carter moans loudly, his right hand gently squeezing her hip only seems to further her pleasure despite how slowly he's moving in and out of her.

He's holding himself back and going slow because she's more awakened this way and he wants her to love herself. Going slow means that he can splash kisses over her smooth skin and caress the body that way that it's meant to be caressed. He knows that she needs this, so he's giving it to her in the best way that he knows how to.

Surprisingly, she hasn't protested or tried to change things up to match their typical rough, hot, and hard routine.

Carter's nails leave his back and harshly grip his forearms. She lifts her hips to meet his because he isn't giving her enough and she wants more even though she's so close already.

Harry dips his head again, his lips lightly brushing hers. He meant to kiss her, but he changed his mind for a reason he's not entirely sure of.

What he doesn't know is that she actually wanted him to kiss her, and not just because it was in the moment.

Her deep blue eyes bore into his intensely before snapping shut as pleasure overtakes her, her legs tightening around his waist, her toes curling and her body arching as a heavy moan passes her lips.

Harry finds her absolutely beautiful and he can't help himself from kissing her as he reaches his own high, his low moans captured by her mouth as he continues to roll his hips into hers.

He collapses on top of her, carefully positioning his weight so that he doesn't crush her. Carter sighs contentedly before she runs her hands through is damp hair.

Harry hums as she messes with his hair, a small smile on his lips. "I like it when you do that."

Carter doesn't remove her hands and continues her actions. Her upper row of teeth lightly grazes her bottom lip as she tries to hold in her smile, "Why's that?"

Harry shrugs lightly, "Dunno, it feels good. I like your smile too."

She blushes and retracts her hands, "Stop that."

He's smiling brightly now, her hands laced with his. "Stop what?"

Carter knows that he knew what she meant, but she can't seem to stop herself from smiling. "Stop making me feel good."

Harry leans in to kiss her gently and whisper against her lips with a smile, "Why?"

He knows that she likes him for certain now and he really likes to see her in this happy state, even if she only has a single day before she leaves for her show.

Carter frowns and his eyebrows knit together in confusion. She was happy just a moment ago and all he'd done was ask a playful question.

"Because I'm bad for you."