eight

Harry walks into the shop with his lip between his teeth. Pandora gives him a look and he tries his best to ignore it.

"Hi, is Carter here?"

Carter hears his voice clear through the shop and smiles slightly to herself. It's only been a few days and yet, here he is, already back with high hopes of seeing her. Hopefully, he's just here for another tattoo because she lacks the patience to deal with romantic endeavors and she's rather bored with the lack of clients.

Wednesdays are always slow, after all, it's the middle of the week and by this point everyone is already tired of their daily rituals and no one wants to do anything besides sitting at home and relaxing. Hell, she wants to do that too, except, when she hears his voice she wants to screw him instead of relaxing.

And who can blame her? He's an attractive Englishman who definitely isn't lacking anything downstairs and he's beyond great in bed. It would be incredibly strange if she didn't want to sleep with him.

No one's there except her and Pandora, and Pandora was just leaving when he caught her at the desk.

Carter can practically hear her smirking through the thin walls as she speaks in a highly amused tone, "Yeah, she's here. Are you looking for another piece or another piece of her vagina?"

Harry's eyes widen at her boldness and her perversion and he doesn't know how to respond in the moment. Carter spits out her coffee and laughs loudly before calling him back and saving him from a potentially embarrassing answer.

Pandora smirks and sends him a flirty wink on her way out the door, her hand dropping to give his ass a firm squeeze as he walks by, which surprises him and embarrasses him further.

"That didn't take you very long. Sorry about her, she's just...I don't know. I can't really explain her, in all honesty. What can I help you with?"

Carter looks slightly amused with the situation and Harry does have to admit that it's very attractive on her. He still hasn't seen her genuinely happy, but he figures that this is something of the sort and it's close enough, so he isn't going to question it.

She certainly has to have her own problems that keep her happiness at bay like that. He wants to ask why she is the way that she is, what happened to cause her to want to hide her happiness, but he knows that she won't answer if he does, so he keeps his questions to himself.

"The second part of what your friend suggested."

Carter lifts an eyebrow, curious as to why he's come for sex considering that he's the one that wanted to call things off in the first place.

She drags her words out slowly, curiosity dripping from her voice like honey as her blue eyes slowly scanned over his body, stopping once she reaches his rare colored eyes.

"Really?"

What she doesn't know is that he's doing this on purpose. His true goal is to sleep with her and gradually peel away those layers that she keeps herself shrouded in. He still wants to know her heart and to possibly fill his own, but he isn't going to tell her that.

"Yes, I gave the idea a lot of deep thought and I realized that I don't want love. I want pleasure and you're the best thing I know if, if you're willing to take up our agreement again anyway."

Carter's still eyeing him curiously. She's looking for anything that will give him away, but she can't find anything and deems his words genuine.

"No bullshit? I don't want you sending me flowers or leaving me notes or anything. I don't do romance and I'm not starting now."