Spirited Away 2 - Hidden Love - Chapter Three - The Long Wait

Spirited Away 2

(A/N: Thanks for everyone reading this and thanks for all your reviews ^^! And sorry, I type really slowly -.-' New chapter, enjoy and please R&R!)

Disclaimer: Own nothing of Spirited Away

Chapter Three

The Sun shone its rays and woke Chihiro up, she smiled, it was the holidays, a time for her to relax and her parents were not here, she was as happy as a dog with a bone. Soon after eating breakfast, she grabbed her iridescent purple hair band and placed her hair into a high ponytail, before setting off onto her morning bike ride.

Chihiro made her way through her little town; night was fast approaching, so Chihiro sped home. She was tired and hungry, beads of sweat sprinted their way down her bony chin. She sped so fast that she was unable to the car driving out of its driveway. Suddenly, everything in Chihiro's mind turned into darkness the sounds around started to fade away…

"Chihiro!" Haku cried he was lying on the ground, whilst the sun began to set and Kamaji was busily working.

"Eh? What's the matter Haku?" Kamaji asked, he turned around to face Haku, who was breathing in and out at a quick pace.

"It's Chihiro, she's in trouble, and I need to get to her!" Haku explained and with that he sprinted his way out of the boiler room, leaving Kamaji speechless.

"True love…"

Chihiro groaned as she opened her eyes and saw a man leaning over her, she quickly stood up, realising that her foot was in so much pain, she was unable to stand on it.

"Be careful my dear, are you alright? I'm so sorry; I didn't see you there, until you crashed into my car. What's your name? Where do you live?" the driver asked, he placed a hand onto Chihiro's back and she instantly shrugged him off.

"I'm fine, I don't need any of your help thank you, and I'm sorry, I should have been watching where I was going! Is there any scratches I need to pay for?" Chihiro asked she began to worry, so bowed down her head.

"No, there is no bill, but please, tell me where you live, so I can take you back home to your parents." The man insisted, however Chihiro simply shook her head, beads of blood sprayed everywhere making Chihiro gasp, but she plastered a smile.

"No no, it's fine, you see I live right around the corner and my Dad's a doctor, so he'll be able to help me, but thanks for your offer!" Chihiro replied and before she gave the man to speak Chihiro sped off, putting herself into a lot of pain using her foot to pedal away from the man. She then turned left into a forgotten alleyway where people dumped their unwanted furniture.

"Oh well, I'll just have to stay here for the night, seeing as my leg is really hurting." Chihiro whispered to herself, she then found an old cushion to allow her blood-stained head to rest on. She soon found herself asleep, not knowing what surprise was awaiting her…

(A/N: Hai! Sorry for a long wait! ^^ it's the weekend, so there will be more chapters for you guys! Until then, chow!)