Spirited Away 2 - Hidden Love - Chapter Thirteen - Family

Spirited Away 2

(A/N: Hello guys! I return! I'm sorry for making you wait so long, despite it being the holidays here, I've been really easy, so I'm just squeezing another chapter in! ^^ Please don't hate me! Please R&R!)

Chapter Thirteen

Haku inhaled deeply as he held Chihiro in his arms and smiled when Chihiro was quietly murmuring his name in her sleep, each angelic sound she made, the pain of Haku's wound began to disappear. Haku slowly stood up and placed Chihiro's arm around his neck and began to walk down the stairs, as he thought it would attract less attention rather than him going through the main entrance of the Bathhouse. And his new mission to keep Chihiro safe began.

"Oi you stupid soot sprites get back to work!" Kamajii yelled at banged his hammer against the wheel. The slide of the door was heard and out came Lin, crawling on all fours.

"Jeez Kamajii, leave the poor soot sprites alone! It's food time!" Lin yelled and passed a bowl of rice to Kamajii.

"Oh yeah, Kamajii, do you think they will be okay?" Lin asked nervously whilst she threw the candy to the Soot Sprites.

"You mean Chihiro and Haku? I believe they will be fine, their love can conquer anything and Chihiro may be small, but she is strong," Kamajii answered before stuffing his face with food. He looked over at Lin, who had a nervous and worried look on her face.

"Seriously Lin, you look like a mother who has lost a child…" Before Kamajii was able to continue, Lin threw the basket containing all the candy up in the air in rage.

"Of course, I'll be worried! My little sister is out there with that dragon boy!" Lin shouted and silence filled the air. Lin slapped her forehead and hung her head.

"I'm sorry Kamajii, I think I'm going over the top here, but you have to realize, me, you Chihiro, Haku, we are all like family… Me as the big sister, Haku and Chihiro as the lovebirds, and you as… The grandpa?" Lin explained. Before Kamajii was able to complain, two shadows lured at the doorway of the boiler room.

"Lin… Kamajii…" Haku whispered feebly before he fell to the floor.

"Sen! Haku!" Lin cried and Kamajii extended his arms to catch Haku and Chihiro as they fell.

Chihiro tossed and turned, quietly murmuring his name, until…

"Haku!" Chihiro shouted as she woke up from her sleep and was welcomed by the laughter of both Lin and Kamajii. Chihiro blushed furiously, but still scanned the room for Haku.

"If you're looking for dragon boy he's gone to patrol the Bathhouse," Lin explained and Chihiro instantly stood up.

"But how can he? He's wounded so badly! How can he? I should go do his job!" Chihiro explained and began to walk out of the boiler room.

"But Chihiro, despite Haku having a serious mark, your injury was a lot worse as his damage was physical, whereas yours was mental," Kamajii explained.

"Mental? Are you trying to say that the decoy Yubaba made my mind sort of…?" Chihiro asked and Kamajii nodded.

"I don't really care Kamajii, I'm sorry, but I must go and find Haku before he kills himself!" Chihiro explained and began to find Haku.

"Such young, strong love…"

(A/N: Hello! Sorry for a short chapter but I want to begin a chapter just with a ChihiroXHaku moment! So stay tuned for more! Until then, chow!)