Spirited Away 2 - Hidden Love - Chapter Nineteen

Spirited Away 2 – Hidden Love

(A/N: Hello there guys! I'm really happy for all your reviews, and because they were so awesome… I've decided to update the next day, due to my best friend Razdaa, giving me deathly threats to update! And thank you Heartz4Jesus again for your advice! ^_^ Anyway thank you all and please R&R)

Chapter Nineteen

Chihiro looked away from everyone and to Haku, who was sleeping apart from the sudden cough. Everyone exchanged glances and nodded, realizing that Chihiro needed some space, apart from Zeniba who stayed to mix some medicine.

Haku on the outside was perfectly fine, however, within him, blood and oil was mixing within him, making him cough up this stuff. The oil was polluting him within and was rising in every part in his body. He coughed violently and this time oil came out of his mouth.

"Haku, here's a cloth for you," Chihiro offered as she handed Haku a cloth, which he gratefully accepted.

"Here Chihiro, give this to him to stop the pain for a while," Zeniba explained and Chihiro quickly grabbed it and placed Haku into a sitting position, his head resting on Chihiro's lap.

"Thank you Chihiro," Haku whispered as he felt the substance drain all pain away from him. He slowly straightened his back and turned to face Chihiro.

"I'm sorry Chihiro, but I…" Haku started and before he was able o finish off his sentence he pulled Chihiro into a hug.

"I'm sorry to break this moment for you, but we must go back to my house, because I have the right medicine there," Zeniba explained as Chihiro helped Haku up on his feet.

"Please Zeniba, there's no need," Haku whispered before falling to the floor again.

"See? The medicine I just made you, it just isn't strong enough," Zeniba explained but Haku still shook his head.

"No, I'm fine Zeniba, I promise I am," Haku reassured Zeniba which made her sigh and look at Chihiro for help, who realized what she needed to do.

"Please Haku, please go," Chihiro started as she held onto Haku's spare, with the other one cradling Chihiro's face.

"Please Haku, I'm just asking you do to this, please I've already had my parents die, and I don't want another…" Chihiro stopped at looked into Haku's eyes.

"Darn it! Just say it!"

"I don't want to lose a friend, so please go to Zeniba's!" Chihiro explained and Haku nodded.

"But I'll have to leave you," and both Haku and Chihiro gazed at Zeniba.

"Of course you can come Chihiro, the more the merrier eh?" Zeniba replied and Chihiro smiled.

"Come now, once I've made this portal, hold my hands and walk through ok?" Zeniba explained and she clasped her hands together to make a shining light blue portal, it shone and reflected against their faces and they slowly walked in.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()() ()()()

"Here Chihiro bring him into this room," Zeniba ordered and Chihiro carefully dragged Haku into a spare bedroom.

"Now you two, wait here for a while until I make this potion," Zeniba explained as Haku was lying on the bed and Chihiro ran up to Zeniba.

"Shall I help you?" Chihiro asked, attempting to hide her sadness and how scared she was, which made Zeniba sigh.

"No it's ok dear, why don't you stay here with Haku," Zeniba suggested and hugged Chihiro tightly.

"You must remain strong Chihiro, many adventures await from you here on," Zeniba whispered into Chihiro's ear, which made her pull a confused face.