Spirited Away 2 - Hidden Love - Chapter Twenty-Five - The Confession

Spirited Away 2 – Hidden Love

(A/N: I have returned back from hell guys! Aka as exams… They have finally finished, so I can now resume to my Fanfiction! Firstly, I apologize like LOADS for not updating! So thank you for staying with me! ^_^ Please R&R and to make up for the long wait, I shall attempt to write extra long for you!)

Chapter Twenty-Five - The Confession

Haku looked at his hands and the window again; he kept on doing this until he yelled aloud.

"Honestly Haku, how many times has your head moved up and down like a yoyo!" Lin complained and she quickly silenced as Haku gave her a deadly look.

"Ok ok ok, jeez Haku, calm down!" Lin explained and Haku stood up and sprinted towards Lin so his face was inches away from hers.

"Look Lin, how can you tell me to calm down? Chihiro's out there with my brother! My evil twin brother, who has killed so many innocent humans and spirits Lin! How can I calm down?" Haku exclaimed and water was encircling him along with his anger. Haku blinked a few times and quickly stepped away from Lin.

"I'm sorry, Lin, it's just that…" Haku shook his head and Lin simply giggled and placed a firm hand onto Haku's shoulder.

"It's ok, I understand, it's called…" Lin was suddenly stopped as Haku's eyes flickered to the windows.

"They're close,"

Chihiro's scream was muffled again, as a firm hand was clasped around her mouth and claws carefully but slowly dug into her side.

"Now just be quiet, little princess, we'll soon see your Haku," Korako explained and Chihiro closed her eyes in pain. The poisons from the claws of Korako's were gradually pushing poison into Chihiro's human body; which made her weaker by the second.

As the bathhouse came into sight, Korako chuckled lightly and gently grazed Chihiro's ear with his lips.

"Now, let's see, where is he…?" Korako asked and Chihiro scanned the area desperately.

"Shame, he mustn't love you that much, but I would have thought he would have at least been out to meet his brother," Korako stated and let go of Chihiro's mouth.

"Who would want to see such an evil, disgusting person like you?!" Chihiro shouted and instantly screamed in pain, as Korako pushed his claws further into Chihiro's side.

"Well little human princess don't get so full of yourself just yet," Korako motioned Chihiro to look downwards. Chihiro gasped and struggled as she saw Haku stood on his balcony looking up into the sky.

"Well speaking of the devil!" Korako yelled so Haku's head jerked towards them. His jade eyes sparkled and shone with anger. He nodded to Chihiro and smiled a little before leaping from the balcony to greet them in the air.

"Well hello there dear brother, how are you doing this fine day?" Korako sarcastically asked. Haku made an attack towards Korako and Korako flew backwards.

"No no, I don't think you should attack me, especially with your little princess in my hands!" Korako explained and slowly unwrapped his arm around Chihiro's waist, and revealed the trickling blood and poison down her waist. She winced a little as Haku's eyes shone with anger and shock.

"Korako, you've already done enough harm to Chihiro, now just let her go!" Haku demanded, however Korako shook his head.

"No way! You have taken all the things which I really wanted, and now I'm doing the same! So feel how much suffering I felt!" Korako yelled and he let go of Chihiro's mouth to scratch her face.