Spirited Away 2 - Hidden Love - Chapter Eight - Nightmares and Friends

Spirited Away 2

(A/N: Hello again! Sorry for quite long update, been busy. And thank you so much for ALL of you reviews! Loved them, even though I thought that was my worst chapter! ^^ Please R&R!)

Chapter Eight

Darkness encircled Chihiro as she woke up, she felt the grass prickling her face; she stood up and turned around. She realized she wasn't in Haku's arms, but was in a forest; the leaves had fallen to the ground. Chihiro gasped.

"Haku! Where are you? Where am I?" Chihiro cried as she spun around and bright light was shining, a few metres away from Chihiro; and as she looked into the light she saw Lin, Kamajii, Zeniba, Yubaba and everyone else in the Spirit World and then her eyes set onto the shining emerald eyes.

"Haku!" Chihiro cried as she ran towards the light; however it began to slowly move away as Chihiro ran towards it.

"No please don't leave me! Promise me you won't Haku! Please don't leave me!" Chihiro cried. She turned around and saw a dark portal inches away from Chihiro; voices of her parents echoed within them.

"No I don't want to go back!" Chihiro set her eyes on Haku. "Haku, please don't leave me! Promise me you won't Haku! Haku!"

Chihiro's hand was placed on Haku's chest and as the nightmare continued; her out stretched hand clutched onto Haku's shirt and it began to form into a clenched fist. Chihiro hung onto Haku's shirt as beads of sweat dripped down from her forehead.

"Chihiro?" Haku asked as he looked down at Chihiro's tightened eyes.

"No... Please don't leave me... Haku please don't... Promise me you won't leave me?" Chihiro mumbled. Her out stretched hand, which was laid down on Haku's shirt, tightened; Haku felt his shirt and his skin being ripped apart. He clenched his teeth together as Chihiro's hand turned into a tight fist.

"Chihiro, come on wake up!" Haku whispered as he tried to free his skin from Chihiro's clutch, however it made her cling on tighter.

"No promise Haku. You won't leave me Haku? Please Haku, don't go, and wait for me? Haku promise!" Chihiro mumbled. Haku's eyes widened, he reached over to Chihiro's ear.

"Of course I won't leave you. I promise Chihiro," Haku whispered. Chihiro gasped as her eyes snapped wide open, she inhaled quickly as she looked her around. Haku looked at her worryingly as Chihiro quickly let go of Haku's shirt and cut skin.

"Sorry Haku. Sorry, sorry, sorry..." Chihiro muttered as she backed away from Haku, who rubbed his cut and shook his head.

"No it's fine Chihiro, but tell me what were you dreaming about?" Haku whispered as he edged towards Chihiro, she was close to the wedge of the bed and when she was she fell off. However, Haku quickly took hold of her hand and pulled her up. Chihiro looked up into the emerald eyes and plunged herself at Haku and giving him an embrace.

"Please Haku! Don't leave me! Please promise me you won't Haku?" Chihiro cried and moisture began to fall into Haku's shirt, he slowly stroked Chihiro's hair.

"So that was what you were dreaming about?" Haku asked and he felt Chihiro nod under his arm. "Well of course I won't leave you Chihiro. I promise." Chihiro broke free from Haku's grasp and smiled.

"Thanks Haku. You really are..." Chihiro shut her eyes, "A good friend." Haku chuckled and sighed.

"A friend is all you treat me Chihiro? Well I don't blame you, you are just too perfect for me and too kind, and too gently and..."

"What's wrong?" Chihiro asked.

"I'm just wondering, whether or not you would be alright to work in the Bathhouse or not." Haku quickly answered and clenched his teeth together as the feeling of guilt surged into him; he hated lying to people, especially Chihiro.

"Me? I'll be fine; I'll just follow Lin along!" Chihiro explained and smiled her white pearls at Haku, who simply nodded.

There was a knock at the door and both heads of Chihiro's and Haku's jerked towards the door.

"I'm just saying that breakfast is ready for you." Zeniba explained.

"Thanks Granny!" Chihiro exclaimed, she jumped of the bed and skipped her way to the door. "Come on Haku!" And she opened the door.

"Good morning No-Face! Good morning Granny!" was all Haku heard as he chuckled at the cuteness of Chihiro, he slowly climbed out of bed and followed.

After breakfast had been quickly eaten by everyone, Chihiro and Haku were standing outside the house of Zeniba's whilst they all exchanged goodbyes.

"Thanks Granny! And No-Face, I'll see you soon okay?" Chihiro cried.

"Uh uh!" No-Face replied as he nodded his head. Chihiro ran towards Zeniba and embraced her.

"Thanks Granny and sorry I can't stick around, I need to start work at the Bathhouse." Chihiro quickly explained which made Zeniba chuckle.

"It's alright Chihiro and oh yes, I nearly forgot, this is for you." Zeniba said as she handed over Chihiro a sparkling purple band, which had a golden metal tag saying "Chihiro".

"Wow, it's beautiful, its looks like my hair band you gave me." Chihiro explained. "Thank you Granny."

"Don't thank me, thank No-Face he insisted we made you this, so when you're at the Bathhouse you won't forget your name." Zeniba explained. Chihiro turned to face No-Face.

"Thank you so much No-Face, you really don't know how much I appreciate it!" Chihiro thanked and No-Face nodded. Haku breathed out impatiently.

"Oh sorry Haku, I'll be coming now!" Chihiro cried as she ran towards him and climbed onto his back. "Thank you Granny! Thank you No-Face! I'll see you guys soon!" And with that Haku took off into the sky.

"Young love."

As soon as Chihiro and Haku arrived, they were quickly welcomed by Lin.

"Hey guys! Where did you go?" Lin asked and Haku sighed, he took hold of Chihiro's hand and started to make his way.

"Hey? Don't ignore me dragon boy!" Lin cried.

"Sorry Lin, we went to Zeniba's and now we're going to Yubaba's office!" Chihiro explained as she was dragged off and Lin nodded.

"I'll see you around then!" Lin cried and both Chihiro and Lin waved to each other. "Honestly dragon boy, just admit your love to each other, it's obvious you're in love."

(A/N: Hello! Sorry for such a LONG wait! I'm sorry, been busy and I hope this fairly chapter will make you forgive me! Until next time! Chow!)