Spirited Away 2 - Hidden Love - Epilogue

Spirited Away 2 â Hidden Love

(A/N: Argh! Itâs me! Iâve finally returned! Iâm so sorry for being so absent! I was on holiday and had no time to update! So forgive me! But this chapter is only an epilogueâ€Â¦ XD so please R&R! And again, I am so SORRY! Don’t hate me! I feel really bad, so I will try to write an extra long epilogue for all my dear readers! Anyway, on with the last and final chapter!)

Epilogue – Happily Ever After

And so, with the wedding gone and dusted, everyone went back to their normal routines, the workers, along with Lin and Kamajii, went back working in the Bathhouse, and they all worked in a happier and lighter atmosphere. Yubaba was kinder towards her workers and guests and with Lord Keitaro coming over and inviting his rich friends to come to the Bathhouse, the business was a success; which made Yubaba exceedingly pleased and happy.

Kamajii, who would still yell at the soot sprites now and then, was kind to them and he would visit Zeniba for a cup of tea, and when Chihiro and Haku went to the Human World, he would visit them in his Spider Form, so if you see a spider, just be careful not to squash it, just in case it is Kamajii! 

Ryu, who was still under Lord Keitaro’s orders, but was freer, realized he had to let go. He had loved Chihiro for six years now, and he knew that Chihiro was going to forever be his best friend and little sister. And with that courage in mind, he stepped up, and moved on and made a space for another in his heart, despite Chihiro always being there.

Lin, who had a long hate for boys, knew that she had to stop bring such a closed person, so she opened her heart and fell in love, with Ryu. The both of them had fun and happy memories and were soon married. They had a lovely baby boy who was named Ryoku and as a family they lived in Ryu’s Dragon Cave.

Zeniba and No Face lived peacefully and happily with surprise visits from Lord Keitaro, who began to take a liking towards Zeniba, however, Zeniba was quite happy with her life, so her and Yubaba played tricks on Lord Keitaro. They switched identities every now and then, until Lord Keitaro realized, however being a firm man, he still pressed on, and still is, so wish him luck!

And for the two dragons? Well, Chihiro and Haku lived happily and peacefully at Haku’s river, and Lord Keitaro summoned a River for Chihiro to own. The two rivers were positioned far, far away, but the rivers’ paths met at the place where Chihiro fell in. In addition, Chihiro and Haku was blessed with a baby girl, who, whilst Boh was visiting them, he suggested the name, ‘Sen’, and Chihiro and Haku agreed, as they believed that the name held many memories and their new baby was the beautiful beginning to their new memories, and so the new baby girl was named Sen. Sen grew up to be a beautiful girl, with deep brown hair and random streaks of light forest green. She was also a beautiful dragon, with a silver body and green fur with a hint of gold in it. She was a beauty. And even Ryoku agreed, the two children had many fun times and created beautiful and lasting memories together.

Everybody was happy, with the Bathhouse workers and Yubaba’s business; Zeniba, No-Face and Lord Keitaro with their homely routines: Lin, Ryu and Ryoku being a happy family and Chihiro, Haku and Sen being a happy family also. And so, despite everyone encountering many problems, they ended up with a great result of happiness, peace and joyful life.

But, I’m not sure what they are all up to right now, because I am not immortal, and they are. So every now and then, stop for a second and look up to the skies, and see if you can see them smiling at you, for reading their adventurous life.

(A/N: Hello there! I have finally officially finished my Fanfic! I know this wasn’t a long chapter, but it was only an epilogue! So thank you for all my readers, who have stayed with me, and put up with me! Thank you so much! And I hope you have had a nice reading time! ^^” even though, I cant guarantee it! ^^  anyway, until the next time we meet, see ya!)