Spirited Away 2 - Hidden Love - Chapter Eleven - Unknown Trust

Spirited Away 2

(A/N: Hello guys, I am so sorry I haven't been able to update earlier! ^^ Anyway, I hope you have all had an amazing Christmas and a happy new year! ^^ Please R&R as I continue with the story…)

Chapter Eleven

Haku felt the hard surface of the floor as he was chucked away from the room which had Chihiro enclosed within. He quickly got up to his feet and charged against the closing doors.

"No Chihiro!" Haku shouted as he rubbed his shoulder.

"You dare try and get your precious Chihiro back and not only will you suffer, but I will kill her!" a voice echoed through the hall and into Haku's ears. Haku slowly stood up, the anger within him was boiling up. He gazed at the door and sighed, he had broken his promise once again to her, and he was unable to protect her. And now she was gone… Forever, in the world of evil. Haku stretched out his palm and sitting on top of it was Chihiro's name bracelet; he clenched his fist and started to walk away.

"Chihiro, I'm sorry," and with that Haku walked away, cursing himself, until he reached the boiler room.

The blistering heat greeted Haku as he walked into the boiler room. He leant against the wall and slowly slumped down to the floor.

"Haku, where's Chihiro?" Kamajii asked as he slowly climbed down from his high spot. Haku looked away and tightened his grip on Chihiro's bracelet.

"Haku where is she?" Kamajii asked. Before Haku was able to answer, Lin climbed out through the doorway.

"Hi guys! Ah, the dragon's here, so where's…" Lin looked around and started to somber her way towards Haku. "Dragon boy, where is she? Where is Chihiro?" Lin grabbed Haku by the collar of his shirt and dragged him up the wall.

"Explain dragon!" Lin demanded, despite the constant tugging on her shirt by Kamajii, she carried on, the anger within her boiling.

"I'm sorry, I let my guard down and the decoy Yubaba, she… She turned her into her assistant, out to kill people… Like I did… And now there is nothing I can do… She can't remember anything

," Haku explained as he felt Lin tighten her grip on his shirt.

"Well listen here dragon boy, we all know that Chihiro may be human but she is a lot stronger than any spirit here! And she will remember, as long as someone, who is close to her, can make her remember!" Lin shouted and Haku's and Lin's eyes interlocked with each other.

"Well who can we get? Her parents?" Haku asked. Lin sighed loudly and closed her eyes, she tightened her grip.

"You colossal jerk! We need someone who she trusts!" Lin explained and Haku sighed.

"Like I told you before, you don't expect me to go fetch her parents do you?" Haku asked. Lin sighed in disgust.

"We don't her dam parents!" Lin exclaimed and received a confused face from Haku.

"She needs you Haku. The only person who she truly trusts is you," Lin explained and let go of Haku who fell to the floor. He rubbed his neck and stood up.

"Me?"

The dark figure entered Yubaba's office. Blood slowly dripped from her clothes and face. Her sword caked with dry blood of the unfortunate people. Chihiro slowly walked to Yubaba's office and bowed down.

"I see you have killed them," the decoy Yubaba said, she gazed at figure's wild hair covering her eyes.

"Yes master, I have. I have now come to hear my next mission," the pale figure explained and heard Yubaba clear her throat loudly.

"You next assignment is… Nigihaymi Kohaku Nushi," the decoy Yubaba explained. The figure raised her sword as Yubaba raised a picture of Haku, and pierced it through the paper.

"With pleasure, I shall kill Haku," the dark figure whispered.