Spirited Away 2 - Hidden Love - Chapter Twenty-Two - Ryu's Deathly Mission

Spirited Away 2 – Hidden Love

(A/N: Hello there guys! Thank you for all the reviews, faves and follows! I really love them, and I've decided to post another chapter for you guys, because I really want to tell you more and because I have a murderer out there preparing to kill me if I don't… Razdaa! XD Anyway, please R&R)

Chapter Twenty-Two

Chihiro's eyes slowly fluttered open and she slowly stood up, but she was suddenly stopped by cold, yet gentle water.

"Water?!" Chihiro yelled and she looked at the figure in front of her and gasped.

"Who are you?" Chihiro asked.

"I am the Water God, Torlan," Torlan explained and he stood up, to allow Chihiro to look at his full figure. He was a beautiful dragon with the waves surrounding him, he sparkled in the Sun.

"First of all I would like to thank you for taking that dam sword out of my back, and I am very sorry that you had to be hurt in the end," Torlan explained and bowed down his head.

"No, it's fine, it's actually an honor to help a Water God like you, and about my head, well," Chihiro felt her head and realized that nothing was there.

"But, what, how…?" Chihiro stammered and Torlan roared with laughter.

"Because I was so grateful to you I decided to cure your cut on your head," Torlan explained and Chihiro stood up and bowed in front of him.

"Thank you very much, I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself, but I'm Chihiro, a human," Chihiro explained and expected the worse as she said 'Human'.

"Oh well thank you, I am very pleased and grateful for all you have done," Torlan explained and Chihiro looked up at him with a puzzled look in his face.

"But, I'm human," Chihiro stated and Torlan placed a wave on Chihiro's shoulder.

"Human or Spirit, it does not matter, we are all the same, all I judge is your heart, and your hearts is really big," Torlan explained and Chihiro smiled.

"Thank you, oh yes Torlan, could I possibly ask you a favor, I mean, it's not for me, because the only reason I came here was to collect the medicine which would heal a river from pollution," Chihiro asked and when there was no response, tears began to form in her eyes.

"Please, I'm begging you, please this River Spirit means a lot to me and he's dying, please, I'll do anything, so please!" Chihiro begged and she let her tears flow down her face, to emphasize her point.

"Of course dear, I would have the pleasure to, seeing as you helped me and your heart is as big as anything, of course I will," Torlan explained and Chihiro leapt in joy and sprinted to embrace Torlan.

"Thank you so much, what can I do to repay you?" Chihiro asked as she broke the embrace.

"Nothing, all I ask is for you to share your kindness and love and just to be yourself," Torlan explained and Chihiro nodded.

"Wait here and I will get the medicine," Torlan shouted as he leapt into the river.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()() ()()()()()()()()()()

"Ryu, she's over there, can you see her?" Lord Keitaro asked and Ryu nodded.

"Yes sir, I see her," Ryu answered as he lowered himself onto another branch.

"You know what to do, I shall be waiting here at the castle," Lord Keitaro explained and he disappeared.

"Yes sir, please Chihiro please forgive me," Ryu whispered and he eyed the dragon as it was extremely close to arriving back to Chihiro. He slowly took a sword and took aim, he then threw it and it landed in the back of the dragon. Ryu then leapt down from the tree and ran towards his mission: Chihiro.