Spirited Away 2 - Hidden Love - Chapter Twenty-Eight

Spirited Away 2 – Hidden Love

(A/N: Hello there guys! I really hope you liked my last chapter! ^^ Anyway thank you for all you reviews and faves! And like I said before I will credit all the readers who have stuck with me to the end! ^^ Also, I will be away for a very long time, and I would like to know if you would want me to try to finish this Fanfic off or would you all be patient enough for my return to finish it off… So please R&R, review your wishes and enjoy!)

Chapter Twenty-Eight

Chihiro blinked several times at the question she was asked. Her legs began to tremble, her body shook, but she managed a smile. Looking down the sparkling ring and into Haku's eyes, Chihiro took a deep breath.

"Y… Yes, Haku yes I will marry you!" Chihiro replied and Haku smiled, he slowly slid the ring onto Chihiro's slender finger before standing up and giving Chihiro a huge embrace.

"Thank you Chihiro… Thank you," Haku whispered into Chihiro's ear and she smiled.

"I love you… Haku," Chihiro replied and Haku placed his hands onto Chihiro's hips and began to lean in to kiss her. Suddenly loud cheers were heard as their lips touched each others; they slowly parted and blushed slightly.

"Guys let's allow the engaged couple give us a dance," Lin shouted and both Haku and Chihiro looked at each other and blushed before Haku bowing down towards Chihiro.

"Please may I have this dance, Chihiro?" Haku asked and Chihiro nodded as she accepted Haku's hand.

"Everyone, please, may I invite you all to dance!" Haku shouted and everyone cheered and hurried to return to their partners.

The music played and everyone danced in unison, suddenly, petals of beautiful flowers began to float down and as Haku looked up to see the beautifully decorated ceiling, he saw Lord Keitaro, whispering enchanted words. Haku smiled a bit and mouthed a thank you to Lord Keitaro, before Lord Keitaro smiled back and disappeared.

"Who were you looking at?" Chihiro asked and Haku shook his head as he smiled.

"No one in particular," Haku answered and when he saw Chihiro look down, he stopped and led Chihiro out into fresh air.

Once they were outside, Chihiro placed her hands onto the cold balcony and Haku slipped his hands around Chihiro's waist before resting his head onto Chihiro's shoulder.

"Look, can you see the stars, they're so bright and beautiful," Chihiro whispered and Haku chuckled.

"But not as beautiful as you," Haku answered back and made Chihiro giggle as Haku picked Chihiro up bridal style. Haku slowly walked upwards so he was standing on the balcony's edge.

"Haku!" Chihiro yelled as she hung onto Haku tightly, fearing she would fall.

"Don't worry; I'm not going to let you fall. Do you trust me?" Haku asked and Chihiro smiled and nodded.

"Of course I do, but can I please ask, where are we going?" Chihiro enquired and Haku smirked.

"Just wait and see, but you need to hold onto me, whatever happens, ok?" Haku explained and Chihiro gave a sound of understanding.

"Close your eyes and when I say open them, open them and you will see…" Haku's voice trailed off as he jumped off the balcony with Chihiro in his grasp. Chihiro let out a small scream but held onto Haku with all her might.

"The stars," Haku whispered in Chihiro's mind and Chihiro opened her eyes, whilst grabbing onto Haku's ivory horns. She gasped as the gleaming star shined on Chihiro's beautiful face.