Spirited Away 2 - Hidden Love - Chapter Twenty-Seven - Birthday Suprises

Spirited Away 2 – Hidden Love

(A/N: Hello there guys! I hope you will not kill me! Because I am now sort of free… I've just got my violin exam next… -.-"But still I have some time! And I hope you enjoyed the last chapter! . Anyway, please R&R!)

Chapter Twenty-Seven

The warm ray of light from the glistening Sun shone on Chihiro's eyes, making Chihiro squint and wake up. She looked around and suddenly felt cold as she realized as Haku was not here.

"Haku?" Chihiro whispered and she slowly clambered out of bed, but then fell onto the hard, cold floor.

"Oww," Chihiro complained as she rubbed the back of her head, until she saw a shadow looming over her.

"Chihiro, what happened?" Haku asked and he knelt down to see Chihiro.

"Huh? Nothing, I just slipped and bumped my head, it's ok though," Chihiro explained and Haku stretched his hand out for Chihiro who gratefully accepted it; Haku pulled Chihiro up and began to run.

"Haku, where are we going?" Chihiro asked as she was lead out of the bedroom and down the many stairs.

"Just wait and see, we have to hurry though," Haku explained and Chihiro gave Haku a perplexed face before sprinting so their shoulders were meeting.

After a while of running, Haku suddenly stopped and Chihiro, who was still full energy, ran in front of Haku; however Haku quickly wrapped an arm around Chihiro's waist and stopped her.

"Wait here my dear one," Haku whispered and brought Chihiro up to him, and wrapped his arm around her and Chihiro held onto the strong arms holding her.

"Haku, why on earth have you brought me here?" Chihiro asked and Haku's slender finger touched Chihiro's lips to silence her.

"Shh, just wait a little longer," Haku whispered and Chihiro gazed in the direction where Haku was pointing.

Soon, small crystals began to rise up from the river below, and they hovered from side to side before opening their wings and flying up, circling within themselves. Their wings reflected the water and Sun's light, making a rainbow.

"Wow, it's so beautiful…" Chihiro whispered and Haku chuckled to himself.

"Did you know that today has two important events?" Haku asked and Chihiro shook her head.

"Well those crystals you saw just then were little crystal spirits, they wake up when it is the start of the Love Festival," Haku explained and Chihiro instantly blushed.

"So you mean, it's like Valentine's Day?" Chihiro asked and Haku nodded.

"Yes you can say that," Haku whispered.

"But there's also something else which is special today," Haku explained.

"Oh?" Chihiro asked and she turned around to face Haku, still in his clutches.

"Happy birthday Chihiro Ogino," Haku spoke and Chihiro's eyes widened.

"It's my birthday today?" Chihiro asked and her eyes shone with innocence which made Haku smile.

"Yes, it's August 7th," Haku explained and Chihiro gasped.

"Oh yeah, it is! Sorry, I must have lost track of the day ever since I came here," Chihiro explained and Haku nodded.

"And to celebrate, everyone has planned a party for you, so we must hurry back," Haku clarified and he let go of Chihiro, to hold onto her hand, however Chihiro brushed it away.