Spirited Away 2 - Hidden Love - Chapter Twenty-Nine - The Love of Two Dragons

Spirited Away 2 – Hidden Love

(A/N: Hello there again! Two chapters today! I will try to write as much as I possibly can! So please, voice your wishes: to complete the Fanfiction now before I leave for five weeks, OR to leave it and return to write my ending after your patience? Please state which one you want, and I will try to fulfill them, if I am able to! Thank you! And please R&R and here's the next chapter!)

Chapter Twenty-Nine

"Chihiro, Chihiro, quickly wake up, we need to go," Haku whispered whilst he gently shook Chihiro awake; she rubbed her eyes and pushed Haku away. Haku sighed, but grinned as he began to lean in towards Chihiro and gave her a morning kiss.

"Haku?" Chihiro mumbled and she immediately blushed as she woke up to a kiss from Haku.

"Good morning sleeping beauty," Haku said and picked Chihiro up bridal style out of the cave.

"What are we doing today Haku?" Chihiro asked as she wrapped her arms around Haku's neck for steadiness.

"Today is our wedding day," Haku proclaimed and Chihiro's eyes opened as wide as the moon.

"What? But I'm not even ready, I mean, I'm hardly ready! My hair is a complete mess and I have nothing nice to wear!" Chihiro shouted as she jumped out of Haku's arms and began to panic.

"It's ok, I have everything under control, you see, I looked into your dreams and I saw what type of dress and hairstyle you wanted and I can just summon them now, but first, you have to choose the location of our wedding," Haku explained and Chihiro looked around for a while and she nodded.

"If you don't mind, could we get married here? At your home?" Chihiro asked and Haku nodded his head in agreement.

"I knew you would have said that," Haku whispered as he wrapped his arms our Chihiro's waist and rested his head onto Chihiro's shoulder; he then spoke some enchanted words and suddenly, white pearl scales embraced Chihiro and Haku. Once the scales disappeared and left Haku and Chihiro, Chihiro opened her eyes and blinked a few times and looked down; she gasped.

"But this is the same dress I wore at the party," Chihiro clarified and Haku nodded.

"Because that is what was in your dreams… Sorry, did you want something else?" Haku quickly asked and Chihiro giggled to herself.

"No, it's absolutely fine Haku, I love it! I was actually secretly wishing that this dress would be my wedding dress, and it is! Thank you Haku!" Chihiro thanked Haku by giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Hey there!" a voice shouted and when Chihiro followed the voice she saw Lin, Kamajii, Zeniba, Yubaba, Boh and Ryu walking their way towards them. Chihiro ran towards them and hugged each one.

"You're all here!" Chihiro shouted and Lin stepped forwards and placed a hand onto Chihiro's bare shoulder.

"Of course we are! It's my little sister's wedding!" Lin explained and Chihiro nodded whilst giggling. "But the question is, who do you want to be your best man and chief bridesmaid and the mother-to-the-bride?"

Chihiro looked into everyone's eyes and she smiled when she had an idea.

"Wait, I don't want to show my face in front of everyone, I would be quite happy just to watch," Kamajii explained and Lin kicked him. "I'm sorry Chihiro, Haku; I just get really nervous in front of big crowds." And Yubaba nodded and she raised her short arm.

"Same here, besides I really don't want my reputation to be ruined," Yubaba snorted and Zeniba shook her head.

"I must apologize for my sister's rudeness," Zeniba apologized and bowed down her head. Chihiro rushed to her side and held onto Zeniba's hands to raise her head back up.