Best Friends

You arrived at the next island and of course all the people were staring at you and whispering things like "damn she's hot" or " She looks really scary" and yadadada.

But at the beginning it was kind of hard for you when people would say stuff like that and really it hurt you more than anything but being the bad ass girl you are you learned to ignore and just move on .

Also being a major klutz you ran into someone "Ooof".
"Oh I'm so sorry are you hurt sir?" .

"No I'm good" That voice... you recognized it from somewhere
"Luffy?" My mouth was wide opened in shock and pure excitement 'it's really him' .
"I'm sorry but have we met?" said the straw hat boy.

"L-Luffy it's me (y/n) don't you remember?"
Right now it felt as is the whole world fell on top of me and to be honest it hurt your best friend ( and used to be crush ) doesn't know who you are.

"(y/n) is that really you?!?!" said Luffy full of shock .
"Yes it is me rubber brain" you said sarcastically .

Luffy's POV
---------------
' it has to be her she is the only person that has ever called me that and i can' t mistake that (h/s) (h/c) hair and those (e/c) eyes and that fair (s/c) skin...I can't believe it's her my...BEST FRIEND :D'
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Y/N)'S POV
----------------
'it is him I mean who else would have that dark black hair and those dark chocolate eyes and the scar basically gives it away along with the straw hat i can't believe it's my...BEST FRIEND :D
( over time you lost interest in the straw hat boy)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------" So Luffy how have you been?" said an excited (y/n) .
"I've been good and I see someone's got a reputation with the marines" smirked Luffy.

I blush out of embaresment and say,
"yeah it's been going good. and I see you have a crew".
"Yeah it's really fun...say (y/n) you're not in a crew right?" questions Luffy.
"Actually I'm not" says (y/n).

"Well would you like to join mu crew we've been looking for  a assassin and i think you fit in perfectly 'Ms. Death Kitana (y/n)'" smirks Luffy.

"W-Wait are you serious I mean yes wait what SCREW IT I'LL JOIN!!!!!!" screams (y/n).
"HEY GUYS WE HAVE A NEW CREWMATE!!!!!" screams Luffy .

"I swear to god if it's a zombie I'm gonna kil- HELLO  MADAME YOU LOOK AS BEAUTIFUL AS THE SUN WAIT NO YOU RIVAL THE SUN I SHALL BE YOUR SLAVE OF LOVE~ "said the blonde haired male.
"That's Sanji" said Luffy.

"It better not be a- oh hi there my names Nami :) " said the orange haired girl named Nami.
"If you're idea of a crew mate is a piece of meat than- oh hi i'm Zoro" said the green haired male (theres a talking plant :O) named Zoro

"Hello there i'm Robin the ships archeologist " said Robin.
"And I'm Captain Usopp and i have 8000 followers that will come at the raise of my finger!!!" said Usopp.
"That's Usopp the ships liar and sniper." said Luffy.

"O-Oi I'm not a liar!!!!" said Usopp.

"H-Hi i'm Chopper the ship's doctor..." said Chopper full of embarrassment.
"OMG HES SO DAMN ADORABLE" screams (y/n).
"H-HELP SHE'S STRANGLING ME!!!!!!!!" screams Chopper . "

"Your so cute yes you are yes you are"baby talks (y/n) .
"Calling me cute won't make me happy asshole~" say's Chopper.
"He looks happy..." * sweatdrops*.

"YO I'm SUUUPERRRR FRANKY!!!!" says the blue haired man robot thing .
"That's Franky the shipwright of our crew" says Luffy.

"YOHOHHOHOHOHOHO I'm Brooke it's nice to meat you and may I see your panties~" says the talking skeleton Brooke.

"WHAT THE HELL NO" screams (y/n).
So I did the next normal thing I kicked him away.
"YHOHOOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHHOHOHOHO~".
"Welcome to the crew (y/n)" say's Luffy.

I think I'm gonna like it here (Annie reference lol)

well thats all i hope you enjoyed and see you next time bye~