Of Course, Idiot

Luffy walked down the hall nervous, looking for his now 12 year old son.
"Ace? Ace, where are you?" He yelled, causing Nami to smirk at him. Nami pointed to the back of the ship seeing Ace and her daughter talking to each other with large blushes on their faces. Luffy had to stop himself from laughing at how shy the both of them were. Robin walked up to them, holding a book in her hands.
"We should send them to an island like we did to (y/n) and Luffy" Robin giggled.

Luffy bursted out laughing causing Ace and Yami to look at their parents in shock and embarrassment.
"Dad, what on earth are you doing?!" The aggravated kid yelled, glaring at his slightly taller father. Luffy shrugged as (y/n) walked up to the both of them laughing. Sanji appeared form the kitchen with his fiancé Bella grinning at he scene in front of her.
"Let them enjoy themselves Luffy" (y/n) said, fixing her hair slightly, while smirking at Bella.

All three of the women laughed while Ace covered his face with his hand and as Yami hid behind his back.
"We should get the best parents award, right?" (Y/n) said, nudging Bella's shoulder. Bella rolled her eyes nodding. This was it. The end of an era. She smiled and looked around at all that was there, and all that was formed. Her heart was full.
"I love you, Luffy," she mumbled over to Luffy. Luffy smiled and held her hand.
"I love you too. Forever and always..."