The Game Plan

(Y/N)'S POV~
I'm in my room getting ready to meet up with him.
And DAMN I really did look badass.

LUFFY'S POV~
Ok so do you really think we are letting (y/n) going into this alone?
If you do please leave.
"Ok so I have an idea" said Robin.
"Shoot" said Usopp.

"Alright so what we do is Usopp,Brooke and Chopper arre going to be searching the area for the person (y/n) described" said, Robin.

"Next, me and Franky are going to be the inside people" she said.
Everyone was confused at what this means.
She just smiled at this.

"That means with my devil fruit powers I can see where she is going and stuff and Franky can also do the same thing with his powers" she explained.

"Ohhhh" said everyone.
"Zoro and Nami I need you to act like street performers dancing or something"smirked Robin.
They both visibly blushed looking at each other and looked away still blushing.
"Fine..." they both grumbled.

"And Sanji I need you to remove any obsticles from (y/n)'s path" said Robin.
"Luffy your job is really important" she said looking straight into my eyes.

I looked at her and nodded.
"Luffy I need you to follow (y/n) and make sure she dosen't get hurt" she said.

My eyes flew wide and I started to become nervous and I fell to the ground breathing hard.
"LUFFY!!!" whisper-yelled everyone.

"Whats wrong!!!" asked Sanji.

"It's like my nightmare" I whimpered and chocked.
Hi eyes became wide and his face paled.

"G-Guys I d-don't think we should make Luffy do this part" He stuttered trying to keep his composure.
Robin looked at me and sighed and said, "Luffy....i'm sorry but you're the only one that can do this...." she said hurt.

I looked at her and stood up.
"If only I can do it then I will" I said.

And with that we all walked out the door like a boss.

I know this is a really short chapter and I will try to make a longer one I promise *~* but I have so much stuff in my head with school starting and all and I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope you have a great day minna-san BYE~