Stranded Part 4

Hi everyone! it's me :D anyways I was wondering if I should keep Luffy and you on the Island for at least 3 more chapters or if I should continue on with the straw hat's adventures anyways thank you for reading and I love you all~

(Y/N)'S POV~
I woke up with my head on Luffy's chest and his head in the crook of my neck and sleeping peacefully.'
'He looks cute when he sleeps...'
I got up and took a shower in the waterfall to get my mind off of reality.

And, after that I went to make breakfast which was just berries and a few bananas.
Of course the second breakfast was done Luffy woke up and came out of the shelter to eat.
"Good morning (y/n)" he said while he kept an arm on my neck to see what I was making.

Damn it!All the blood is in my cheeks!!!!
"What'cha making?" he asked.

"Nothing much just some berries and bananas" I replied.
"Sounds good" he said.

"Luffy?".
"Yeah?"

"Go take a shower right now you smell again" I said while scrunching up my nose.
And with that he walked away grumbling something.
Hey I'm not mean ok? A smelly boy can totally change the food.

LUFFY'S POV~
Ahh~ this waterfall feels...
LIKE CRAP!!!!
it's SOOOOOO COLDDDDDD I REALLY don't know how (y/n) can even ENJOY this stuff I mean this stuff feels like i'm in the place we go Chopper from again!!!

And now my clothes are still wet so i guess i'm going to have to stay here for a bit...great...

(Y/N)'S POV~
Ok, Luffy has been gone for more than an hour so that should give me the right to go look for him right...
RIGHT?!?!?

So I went to the waterfall to look for him and then I saw him in the waterfall staring at his clothes.
And I looked at his clothes and noticed that they are still wet.

'That must be the reason he's waiting in the waterfall!' And as I tried to slip away without being seen...
I stepped on a branch...

A BRANCH?!?!REALLY A BRANCH?!?!

and with that he looked at me with his cheeks turning the same crimson color as mine...

LUFFY'S POV~
I was just staring at my clothes to see if they were dried yet then all of a sudden I heard a twig snap.
I looked at the direction it snapped and I saw (y/n) looking at me blushing.

I asked myself 'why is she blushing' and then I realized something...

I had nothing on...

and with that I blushed the color of blood.

And instead of looking I her I just turned away from her and decided to start a conversation to make it less awkward...well kind of...

(Y/N)'S POV~
'Damn it he looked my way what am I supposed to do run?
No, that would seen like I was just looking at him or stalking him LIFE WHY ARE YOU SO HARD!!!'

"H-Hey (y/n) what are you doing here?" he asked.
SAY SOMETHING YOU JACKASS BRAIN!!!!

"You were gone for a long time and I was wondering if something happened and...umm...yeah" I said.
"Oh" he said.

Then he looked my way and said,"Can you look away so I can put my clothes on?"
That was really awkward...

"Umm...Oh yeah sure!" I said turning around my face still a dark crimson shade.
"You can turn around now" he said.

"Thanks...that was really awkward" I said.
"Oh...umm.yeah..." he said still blushing.

NORMAL POV~
Instead of it being breakfast time by the time they got back it was at least 12 so it was lunch time and they ate in awkwardness and quietness and their faces were still a dark crimson color.

"Hey Luffy..." asked (y/n).
"Yeah?" he said.

"You did read my diary didn't you..."said (y/n).

"Well...ummm.maybe...y-yeah I did".
he replied really awkwardly and fidgeting.

"How much did you read" (y/n) asked with her hair covering her eyes.

"Well the part where it said that you missed me even though I was gone for like 3 hours to the part where you said you liked someone but didn't finish it". said Luffy smirking.

(Y/N)'S POV~
Ok at this point my face was more red than Franky's shirt and Mihawks hat...
which mean that was a bad sign...

"So (y/n) who do you like" he asked.
Ok I don't even know how but my face just went like 10 shades darker.

"I-I ummm....uh...I-I have to go"I said while running to the beach to cool off.

LUFFY'S POV~
That was really weird...

(Y/N)'S POV~
Damn it I bet now he knows ughhhh why do I suck so much!
I just really need to cool off right now.

Alright that's all for this chapter and I'll be making another part to this one it will still be the same day and stuff just continuing where we left off because If I continue it I would be at least 2000 words *~* and that's a lot o words.I hope you enjoyed and for you to have a great day and stuff and I love you all so much minna-san and I hope to see you when the next chapter is out and BYE~