Waking Up

I looked at Luffy and his pitiful state wiping away any tears that were falling down my face. I placed him down on the  bed then I walked over to (y/n). I looked at her face as she breathed softly with her flushed cheeks. I sighed and checked her temp.

"Not looking good" I said to myself.

I walked back to my desk making medicine. Law walked in to the room watching me as I made medicine.

"How is her condition?" he asked.

"Good" I said getting back to making the medicine.

I looked to his face and saw guilt in his eyes as he looked away and studied her face.

"Why do I feel like this is all my fault?" he asked looking away from her with disgust.

"Its not your fault though" I said stopping and looking at him.

"Then who's fault  is it?" he asked his voice croaking.

I shrugged and got back to work chocking back any tears that dare to fall. I watched as he walked out of the room and onto the deck. I sighed and walked up to (y/n) and saw her damage. I smiled looking at her bump that I managed to save.

"W-What happened?" I heard a voice say.

I snap out of my thoughts and back to reality. I looked down and saw (y/n) rubbing her head sitting up and looking around. I cried and hugged her as she hugged me back with little effort as she was weak right now. She looked at me in shock and touched her stomach.

"I-Is-"

"Yes, the baby is alive".

She looked at me with content and started to cry.

"W-Whats wrong (y/n)?" I asked gripping her shoulders.

She sobbed and hugged me tight. I felt her tears drip onto my fur as she clutched me for dear life.

"I-I'm so happy...the one thing a mother would hate is to lose her child" she said wiping away her tears and dry laughing.

I smiled and hugged her as much as my arms would let me. She hugged back nuzzling my fur and sighing at the warmth.

"We HAVE to tell Luffy!" she said giggling like a school girl.

I looked at her with my blue nose sticking up proudly.

"Yes we can but-" before I could finish she stopped and interrupted me.

"But what?" she asked.

I looked away from her with my hate covering my eyes. She looked at me and started to shake me.

"But what?!" she asked again with more force.

She paused feeling a little pain in her stomach from the baby. I looked at her with my black orbs glistening and my lips trembling.

"He's hurt..." I said covering my eyes with my hooves.

She looked at me with her pupils dilating. And looked away towards Luffy.

"L-Luffy..." she said with her mouth agape and she covered her mouth with the back of her hands and looked away.

She looked at me like she had seen a ghost. I mean, who would blame her Luffy did look pretty beaten up.

    "How come he is like this?" (y/n) asks me looking at me upset.

    I sighed and sat next to her and explained from where she got hurt to when he came back here. She nodded and kept quiet the whole time only hissing in pain when the baby kicked.  She took a few quick intakes of air as her face became red. I helped her lay down and sleep. I smiled looking at her face and the 4 month unborn child.

    "Chopper, where are you!" I heard Nami ask.

    "In the sick bay!" I replied walking to Luffy changing the bandages.

    Nami walked in the room and sat at the edge of (y/n)'s bed. She sighed and looked at me.

    "The wedding. The wedding is in a week. And they are not in any condition for the wedding" She said looking at (y/n).

    I nodded looking at Nami for a minute then looking away to fix Luffy up a bit more.

    "I even fixed her dress up..." Nami said as she walked to the door. "See you later Chopper" Nami said walking out keeping a note on (y/n)'s side.

    I picked up the note and read over it.

    Dear (y/n),

This is your friend Nami! The dress will cost 10,000 beri so keep the money in this not once you are better!

Bye~

I sweat dropped and sighed.

    "Typical Nami" I laughed and placed the note back down.

"AHH" I heard someone scream.

    I looked around and saw Luffy sitting up with tears streaming down his face.

    "Luffy!" I yelled running to him hugging him.

    He hugged back shaking and a few tears still falling down his swollen red face. I heard yawning and some stretching. I looked with the corner of my eye and saw (y/n) sitting up rubbing her eyes.

"(y/n)" I heard Luffy whisper with his eyes wide and his smile brighter than the sun.

LUFFY'S POV~

Wow...She looks so beautiful. I looked as she shook her head and her (h/l) (h/c) hair fell gracefully. Her (e/c) eyes shinning brighter than the sun and with the tight dress all her curves being showed perfectly. She hummed and looked my way. she froze looking at me with an unknown emotion in her eyes before she lunged at me.

"Luffy!" she yelled nuzzling her head in my neck tickling me.

I laughed as I held her by her waist and hugged her tighter. She stopped and winced in pain trying to catch her breath. I looked at her concerned before she shook her head at me. She lifted up her (Top of choice) and showed a few scars and then a small perfect little bump. I started at it in awe before she giggled and placed her shirt down again. I looked around the room and noticed Chopper left the room to give us privacy. I looked into her eyes then kissed her on the lips. Both of our lips moving in sync with perfect harmony.

We broke apart with her face tinted pink and her eyes slightly darker. I smiled and cuddled her as we both fell asleep.

Hi minna!!! i'm so sorry it is taking me so long to update....I'm really trying hard and stuff I hope you understand.
I'm planning on when they have the baby i'm going to make the story longer with the life of the child and the child getting married and stuff. I hope you enjoyed and i hope you all have a great day and BYE~