Welcome to the Crew

Luffy's POV
---------------
I saw (y/n) talking to the crew and looking at her face light up I mean she was part of my past and I was part of hers , and I know how hard it was for her to trust anyone once Natalie-san and Melody-chan died...well I'm really happy that she is part of my crew and I hope she enjoys herself.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(Y/N) POV
--------------
I'm really happy I joined Luffy's crew... I haven't felt this way since my mom and sister died and I could never feel safe and I was always on edge.

Now I feel that I can be myself and I finally feel safe.
I Feel like I have a home now and the people are so kind and loving.

This is like what I imagined,my dreams , my thoughts and my realities are all coming together in front of my eyes and I'm proud to be the 'Ms. Death Kitana (y/n) of the Straw Hat Pirates.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------" ALRIGHT LET'S PARTY TO CELEBRATE OUR NEW NAKAMA!!!!!" yells Luffy.
While everyone is dancing drinking or eating me and the girls decided to chat so I can get to know them a little better and the can know me.

"So (y/n) how do you like being a straw hat pirate?" asked Robin.
"It feels great I mean I knew Luffy since we were kids and I feel like I can trust him with the world...well kind of he is a bit crazy" laughed (y/n).

"Oooh if I didn't know better I think someone has a crush on our captain~" taunted Nami.
"hahaha very funny Nami but I don't anymore" said (y/n).
"Anymore?" said Nami and Robin.

At that moment I could feel the heat rush to my cheeks 'oh crap did I say that out loud!!!!' .
"What I mean by that is yes, when we were kids I liked the guy ok!!!but, after my mother and sister died I couldn't love anyone anymore because of the trauma it caused me and to this day i'm still emotionally scared and thats why its hard for me to love or else, I would still love the captain." said (y/n). "

"Oh I'm sorry we didn't realize the pain you went through and trust me I understand my adoptive mother was killed in front of my eyes and payed to have me and my sister live so yeah, I kind of understand." said Nami.
"Well we should go back to the party now don't you think?" said (y/n).
"Yeah " said the two girls.

sorry minna this is a very short chapter and thats because I DID 4 CHAPTERS IN A DAY!!!!! I deserve a reward for that ( I'm kidding) But I did do 4 chapters today and i'm so tired *~* well goodnight everyone tomorrow I'm going to try to do 3 to 6 chapters so goodbye and i hope you enjoyed the story~