Memories That Are Dead

I made this myself!!!!!! *looks around and sees no one impressed* O-Ok i'll just give you the chapter...

CHOPPER'S POV~

I finished working on Luffy and the results are not good...I walked put of the room and saw everyone looking at me. I sighed and rubbed my head now in my normal form.
"I...I hate myself or doing this but...I had to..." I said choked up.
"W-What did you do?!" Nami asked latching onto Zoro's arm who was blushing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I had to erase his distress..." I said. The crew looked at me very confused. I look at them with blood-shot eyes.
"That mean...i-it means...I-I..."
"Spill it Chopper!!" Sanji yelled.
"I HAD TO ERASE (Y/N) FROM HIS MIND!!!!"
(is that even possible? Well lets just keep it like that) The crew looked at me like I was crazy and before they could even ask.

"No I am not joking" I said killing all possible doubt. As if on cue the door opened and we saw Luffy walk out.
"Oi minna!!!! Sanji, when will lunch be ready?" he asked as if nothing happened. I looked on his face and saw that he was still crying...
"I-I will get right on it..." Sanji said not wanting to cause more problems.
"O-Oi Luffy you need to get more rest" I said bringing him into the room. He pushed me aside.

"What if I don't want to" he said with a dark aura. I stepped back not wanting to anger him.
"O-Ok then" I said letting him do his own thing.

LUFFY'S POV~

I woke up and saw Chopper looking at me.
"Ok Luffy this may hurt...a lot" he said. The next thing I felt was like I was being burned alive. I screamed and scremaed and felt my guts go inside out and my heart pounding and my head spinning. Then it all went to a halt. I felt my mind go blank. I felt something missing but I could not put my finger on it...I shrugged it off then I felt drowsy and dozed off.

I woke up I think a few hours later. I stretched hearing a few satisfying pops and then I stood up stretching some more. I walk out of the room taking in all the sunlight. "Oi minna!!!!! Sanji when will lunch be ready?" I ask. He looks at me with slight shook.
"I-I will get right on it" he said running into the kitchen with the sound of pots and pans clamoring. Chopper then walked up to me.

"O-Oi Luffy you need to get more rest" he said motioning to the room again. I felt a sudden push of anger and I don't know why. I felt my blood boil and my bones rack in my body and my head having a pulse of it's own.
"What if I don't want to" I said in a 'I fucking don't like to be fucked with' kind of tone. He stepped back and told me I can do whatever I want. I smiled and walked to Sunny's head and sat down holding down my hat. I took in a deep breath taking in all the ocean air.

"What a perfect day~".

(Y/N)'S POV~

I walked back with Law with a fake plastered smile. He asked me if I was alright and I nodded. He gave me a room to crash in for now. I walked to the bed and out of my cleavage I pulled out a photo.
(just pretend you have anime logic boobs for the moment please -^-)
I clutched to to my heart letting tears break out of their dam and roll down my face splattering to the cold wooden floor.
"L-Luffy...I am so sorry..." I said holding my stomach looking at the little bump starting to form. I heard a knock on the door which immobilized me for a moment.

I cleared my throat and put the picture back in it's original place.
"C-Come in" I said.
'Damn it why did I stutter'
The door opened and there was Law with smoke in the background.
"Dinners ready" he smirked walking away. I wiped my face and walked to the kitchen. I coughed inhaling the terrible scent.

"What is *cough* t- *cough* terrible smell *wheeze*" I managed to make out.
"Dinner" Law said putting some of...the so called 'dinner' in his mouth. I walked to the table and saw...something.
"L-Looks interesting..." I said poking at it. He raised an eyebrow.
"You don't like fish?" he asked pointing to the charred piece of meat.
'Poor fish...would have been in better hands with Sanji' I said in my head.

"I'm just..not hungry" I said staring at the 'thing of fish' on my plate.
"I will go now if you do not mind" I said walking to my room. I sat on my bed thinking of what Luffy and the others are having for dinner. Ohhh just thinking about it is enough to make me drool. I lick my lips and look out of the window into the ocean filled with nothing but fish.
'That must be why they are eating fish...' I thought giggling slightly.

I groaned thinking of wanting to go home. I heard a knock at the door again.
"Come in". Law walked in gazing at me and at the piece of paper that was sticking in my chest. he walked closer until our noses were almost touching.
"What is that" he said his eyes wandering to the paper in my cleavage. oh wow his breath smells like mint and- no stop this right now.

"N-Nothing" I said looking away. He chucked and reached down and grabbed the paper. I blushed from where he was touching.
"PERVERT!!" I screamed. He seemed to pay no mind to it. He opened it up and his eyes widened at what he saw. It was me and Luffy in our Demon Queen and King forms and us kissing like that.
"I-Is that Luffy?!?" he asked. I nodded shyly.

"And thats also the reason I can't see him anymore.." I said. He nodded in understanding.
"We need to continue on the plan Law...and NOT on the picture" I blushed. He smirked and then nodded.

Alright minna thats it for now I hope you enjoyed and BYE~ Sorry I haven't updated that much >~< I was hospitalized because of something i'm not sure...but i'm fine and i'll try to update but, during my holidays next week till January 8th there may not be any updates...i'm going out of the country and I want to relax and not stress out so i hope you understand and BYE~