Wedding? Or Not?

Isn't he cute ^w^

We woke up a few hours later with everyones faces surrounding us.

"Ahh! What the hell are you doing?!" I yelled with the sheets folding around my legs and (y/n)'s form appearing from the blanket.

"What are you guys doing here?" she yawned rubbing her arms.

Nami squealed and hugged (y/n) with her chest pressing against her face.

"Nami....can't breathe" (y/n) chocked out.

Nami let go of her as (y/n) wheezed and coughed. I walked up to (y/n) and hugged her.

"Mine" I pouted childish like.

(y/n) giggled along with the rest of the crew. She looked me in the eye and kissed my nose. I blushed and stepped back landing on my butt with a thud. The crew laughed while (y/n) reached her hand to me and picked me up and hugged me.

"(y/n)?" Nami started. "How about the wedding? Both of you are in no condition for a wedding" Nami said looking at us frowning.

(Y/N)'S POV~

I looked at Luffy with sad eyes. I looked at all of his bandages and silently glared at each and everyone of them. I looked away from him as my hair covered my teary (e/c) eyes.

    "I guess we can not have the wedding..." I said looking at the crew.

    Chopper started to cry along with Usopp and Sanji tried to stop himself form cheering. Zoro frowned as Nami gripped his hand.

"We are"

"What?"

"We are having that wedding no matter what" Luffy said slamming his fist on the bed.

I looked at him in horror as he smirked at me.

"What the hell do you mean?" I yelled staring at him.

"You are hurt and you know it. Look you can't even stand up that well!" I yelled.

The crew backed away and left the room. Luffy glared at me as I glared back.

"Of course we are, when are we going to do it then?!" Luffy asked me running his hand through his hair in agitation.

    "Once we are both better. Look, the baby almost died! I'm sick and you look like you were run over by a sea train!" I yelled wincing in pain from the baby.

    "(y/n)-" Luffy started.

    "N-No let m-eEE finish" I yelled crying in pain.

    Luffy ran to me limping here and there picking me up. He kicked open the door as the crew ran to us. Chopper ran to my help and tried to help me. I cried in pain as my vision danced with white and black. I coughed and saw a red substance on my shirt as the whole crew screamed and I saw a figure smirking as my vision faded.

Ah, poor thing all sick like that. Did I do something to the child? Maybe, maybe not...

I woke up a few hours with Luffy sitting on a chair near me asleep. I smiled and studied his features. His face slightly red, his mouth ajar with a little trail of drool coming out of the side. His raven locks gracefully falling over his face as his beloved hat is placed on the side of the table. His bandages wrapping around him like a robe. And a blanket falling off him like a waterfall. I grinned and sat up touching my stomach and instantly wincing in pain.

I lifted up my (top of choice) and saw that there was stitches all along my stomach.

"You're a trouble maker aren't ya?" I laughed caressing my stomach raising an eyebrow when I did not feel a kick.

"I guess Chopper gave something for the pain" I said to myself.

"Actually I didn't" Chopper said walking in the room and hopping on a stool.

"(y/n), I have bad news.." he began sighing bitting his tongue.

"W-what is it?" I asked paling at his words.

"The baby is gone...I had to (I'm censoring this stuff cause this shit is sad...)" he said at the verge of tears.

I bit back tears and cuddled the pillow looking at Luffy's peaceful face with a sigh.

How will daddy know now?

Once he left the room I lost it. I shook Luffy awake and hugged him.

"W-What happened?" Luffy asked rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

I hugged him while sobbing in his chest. I looked into his chocolate orbs filled with confusion. I sobbed harder and looked at my stomach and back at Luffy. His face paled.

"I-Is-" he started.

I cut him off and hugged him while sobbing feeling a few tears hit my back also.

    "W-Why is the world so cruel to us?" I sobbed glaring down at my stomach. Luffy pushed my chin up to meet his watery eyes.

    "I-It's ok (y/n)" Luffy said with his eyes turning red.

"Luffy what happened to your eyes?!" I yelled.

He flinched at my tone and rubbed his head. He opened his eyes as they turned from a fiery red slowly to his lovable chocolate brown orbs. I frowned at him and felt his face as it became all cold again.

    "Demon touch..." I whispered.

    Luffy looked at me with his ears perked up in interest.

    "Demon touch?" he asked.

    I nodded and turned. I cleared my throat felling it stiffen as I was struggling to find words and a wild blush erupt on my face.

    "Y-You know when we....umm did some stuff together?" I questioned turning away with my face a dark crimson and going tsundere and pervert mode.

    I glanced at Luffy who was blushing and rubbing his arm. He nodded meekly and looked over at my face with the most innocent expression known to man kind. I nodded and smiled.

    "When you. Um well, gave me a seed, you got some of my qualities and I got some of yours" I explained.

    He nodded giving me a thinking face.

    "What qualities did I get?" he asked looking at me.

    I pondered for a moment before replying.

    "You became more serious, psychotic, possessive, more um.. seductive" I said blushing at my last remark.

    He smirked and gave a dark chuckle.

    "How kind my love".

    I froze hearing that accent. That evil British accent.  (no offense if you have that bad ass accent XD)

"Mamma?"

Thats it for now minna!!! I hope you all enjoy!!! I have some awesome news!!! MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW FEBRUARY 18 AND I AM TURNING 13 BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES I"M SO HAPPY!!!!! I hope you all have a great day minna and I hope you all enjoyed and BYE~