The Nightmare

It's night and everyone is sleeping soundly except...

LUFFY'S POV~
Chains...they were there...(y/n) is on the chains...I can't help her...
"HELP ME PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!!!" yelled (y/n).

"(Y/N)!!!!" I yelled trying to help her but I was chained back with sea stone handcuffs.
"LUFFY HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!' she screamed while they whipped her and punched her in the gut.

"(Y/N)!!!!" I screamed still trying to break off the handcuffs.
"Oh so this is your girlfriend eh?" asked one if the guys.

"DON'T TOUCH HER!!!!!" I yelled now with tears streaming down my face.
"Why should I listen to you wimp" taunted the guy.

Then the guy punched her in the gut,
and she threw up blood while I was screaming "(Y/N)!!!!!!!".

The guy undid both of our handcuffs and she just fell to the floor coughing and trying not to cry.
"(Y/N)!!!!!

(Y/N) please stay with me your going to be ok Chopper can fix you up you'll be fine I promise!!!!" I cried.

"Luffy..." she said weakly while coughing up blood.
"(y/n) look t's ok i'll get you back fast ok?

Just please stay with me!!!!" I cried.

I put her on my back then she said, "Luffy my adventure ends here...".
At this point I was a mess crying and saying "Don't say things like that you'll be ok".

"Luffy...he stabbed me when you were still out..." she said while crying.

"W-What?!?" I said while running to find an exit.
"He hit my vital points...no one can save me now...not even Chopper" she cried.

"Yes he can (y/n) just stay with me he can save you he can save anyone (y/n) just stay with me!!!!" I cried.
"Look theres the exit!!!" I laughed hysterically.

Yeah I was beaten and bruised but its nothing compared to what happened to (y/n).

She was still coughing up blood and saying things like "Leave me here" or "Continue on without me"
and I always said "No" or "Never" while we were still crying.

"Look theres the ship!!!" right now I was really hysteric and crazy and in pain.
I ran up to the ship and yelled for Chopper.

"What happened to her?!?!?" he asked.
I couldn't say anything at this point I was just crying and saying "Please help her..." "Save her please...".

"Luffy..." Chopper said while crying.
"C-Chopper whats wrong please save her!!!!" I begged.

everyone was around me crying.
"Even if I do something...she can't be saved" Chopper said looking at (y/n) who was breathing heavily.

"I think we should say goodbye and let them have some time alone..." said Nami.
After their goodbyes they all left to mourn some more and now it was just me and (y/n) together.
"C-Can I hold on to you?" I asked.

She nodded her head slowly.
"Luffy i'm really sorry I put you through all this trouble..." (y/n) said weakly.

"It wasn't any trouble...but why is life so cruel..." I asked.
"It is to make you stronger...Luffy...be strong for me...and become the Pirate King..." she said before she stopped breathing.

I shook her trying to wake her up and screamed "(Y/N)!!! WAKE UP (Y/N) come on I know this is a joke right come on please wake up I beg you WAKE UP!!!".

I looked at her face again and saw how peaceful she looked...

why did you leave me...

"AHH" I screamed while I was breathing heavily "Oh it was just a nightmare..."

But why could I feel her blood on my skin...I felt my head and it was wet from sweating.
I knew the only thing that would help me in a time like this...food.

My face was red and swollen from the crying I did in my sleep.
I walked into the kitchen seeing Sanji there and asked,"Sanji can I have some food..."

being tired and still shocked from the dream I had.
"No cap- Luffy whats wrong?" asked Sanji.

SANJI'S POV~
I looked at the captains face which was red and swollen...
like he was crying...

then all of a sudden he started crying again."It's nothing Sanji" he said
"It has to be something if your still crying" I said.

"Fine i'll tell you" he groggily said.
Then he explained what happened.

TIME SKIP TO AFTER HE IS DONE EXPLAINING HIS DREAM~

"Oh so thats what happened" said Sanji sadly.
"I'm so confused.." cried Luffy.

"Its ok how about you try to rest for a while" recommended Sanji.
"Ok..." said Luffy while he walked back to his room.

'Wow i've never seen Luffy this upset...he must care for (y/n) a lot...'
"So is that what it means to love?" asked Sanji.

TIME SKIP TO MORNING~
"Yo Sanji whats for breakfast?" asked Franky.
"Huh? oh... omelets and toast" I said still thinking.
"Dude whats wrong?" asked Franky.

"Well Luffy had a nightmare last night and explained it to me and...I think I found out what love really means..." I explained.

Franky looked at me with a shocked face "Wow you of all people...finally finding out out what love is?".
"Yeah he was crying because it was about (y/n) and I found out...he really loves her" I said smiling.

Alright thats it for this chapter I hope you enjoyed and while I was writing this I acually figured out what love really is...I never feel in love before and this really taught me on what love really was and I hope that this chapter had the same connection with you as it did me well minna-san I hope you have a great day BYE~