Big Brother and the Sword Shop

I woke up feeling refreshed and I was enjoying the nice warm morning rays when..
"AN ISLAND!!!!!" yelled Luffy.
And I looked in the distance and saw a beautiful jungle and a good size town.
"Ahh good thing we found one or else we would be starved in less that a day" said Sanji.

"Alright minna!! here's your allowance for the island!!!" yelled Nami.
"YOSH I'm gonna get so much meat" said Luffy.
"Do all you ever think about is meat?" asked (y/n).

"Well thats Luffy for ya" sweat dropped Usopp.
he hasn't changed...'
"Well i'm going to see if they have and good knife shops around here" said (y/n).

"YO MARIMO DO YOU WANNA COME WITH ME!!!" yelled (y/n).
"Why?" asked Zoro.

"Because you'd get lost without me dumbass" smirked (y/n).
"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME PRINCESS!?!?!" yelled Zoro.

"You heard me jackass" smirked (y/n).
"You act like a brother and sister" giggles Nami.

In the background I saw a giggling Franky Robin and Usopp.
'damn them...i'm going to have to kill them...bastards'

"NO WE DON'T!!!!!" yelled Zoro and (y/n).
"Fine I will come with you just to shut them up" said Zoro.

ZORO'S POV
-----------------
' I feel like I have to protect her like she is my little sister...well I wonder if she would get mad at me for doing that...Nah I don't think she would mind.'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yo Zoro what's up you've been thinking for the past few minutes and smirking a lot?" asked (y/n).
"Well I was thinking about how it would be if I was like your big bro you know?" said Zoro.

"...You know what?...I like the sound of that... big brother" said (y/n).
"Alright then lil sis (y/n)" said Zoro.

IN THE DISTANCE~

"NO FAIR THE MARIMO IS HER BIG BROTHER!!!" says a crying Sanji.
"Now if I ever want to get married to her I have to ask for the marimo's blessing DAMN IT WHY IS THE WORLD SO HARD!!!!!!" yelled Sanji.

LUFFY'S POV
----------------------
'damn it now that Zoro is her brother it would be awkward if I ask him to explain what this feeling is...'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BACK TO YOU AND ZORO~

"YOSH we're here!!!" exclaimed (y/n).
"Wow you really are like a kid in a candy store ( more like Kid in a metal shop eh eh eh see what I did there ;)) " said Zoro.

"Yeah kind of "  said (y/n) .
While I was looking at daggers and Zoro ( or big brother) was looking at swords I found this really small sword and of course me being me I was curious.

"Excuse me sir?" (y/n) asked.
"Yes miss" said the shop owner.

"What does this sword do?" asked (y/n)
"Ahh I see you have a good eye my dear" said the store owner.

"This lovely sword It may be small but it can turn into a big sword as tall as yourself miss.
It can also use elemental powers like water,fire,earth,air,lightning etc." explained the store owner.

"HELL YEAH I'M GETING THAT!!!!" (y/n) exclaimed.
"Oh and by the way how much does it cost?" (y/n) asked.

"It costs 100,000,000 beri miss"said the store owner.
"Can I do a trade along with some money of course" (y/n) asked.

(Y/N) POV
-------------------
"Of course" the shop owner said.
So I did the trading and stuff and I even got a blade sharpener .

So (y/n) you done" asked Zoro.
"Yeah let's go" I said.

"OHH AN ICE CREAM STALL COME ON WE HAVVVVVE TO GET ICE CREAM!!!!" I yelled.
"Alright,alright" said Zoro.

WHILE THEY WERE EATING ICE CREAM ( still your POV)~

" So Zoro you and Nami Huh" I teased.
I looked to my right and he had a light blush on his face.

"I........DONT........LIKE........HER" he gritted.
"No you loooooooove her" I teased again.

"No I don't like her......how about you and Luffy hmm" he teased.
Then thats when it hit me ' I do have a crush on the captain'.

"Zoro" I said with my bangs covering my eyes.
"You can not tell a soul about what i'm about to tell you" I said.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ZORO'S POV
-----------------
Damn what's she gonna tell me... that look on her face looks confused and scared?
no she can'r be scared I mean her bounty is higher than mine she can be scared she's the great 'Ms Death Kitana (y/n)' and my little sister...

ohhh whats gonna happen next chapter *v* well you'll see next chaper Bye~