Just, No

Ace tilted his head while (y/n) was slowly inching away from us.

    "OI (Y/N) GET BACK HERE!!!" I yelled at her.

    She froze and started to blush. She pouted and shook her head no and laid down in front of Ace. Ace followed (y/n) and collapsed on top of her snoring. Tick marks appeared on her face as she picked the boy up yelling.

    "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING YOU DAMN NARCOLEPTIC!" she yelled. Ace hung his jaw open slack as she yelled at him and lectured him. I giggled for a moment looking at the scene in front of me. I frowned remembering why I am here.
    "Oi (y/n) stop flirting with dip-shit over there and come over here" Igaru said walking up to the both of us displeased.

"Thats not how you treat your host now is it huh?" he asked. I scoffed and looked away folding my arms over my chest. I felt a pang of jealousy when (y/n) kissed his cheek and his cheek tint pink.
"Give me my fiancé" I said, well more like demanded. He shook his head no and sighed.

"To think you were smarter" he began looking me in the eye and lifting my chin to meet his gaze; "But, you are not..." he completed flicking my forehead and pushing my back.
"Excuse me but, i'm going out with my FIANCÉ" Igaru said holding (y/n) in his shirtless form and smirking at me. I growled and felt my eyes turn a darker shad of red.

"Demon's love and death curse huh? Never though I would see it on an imbecile like you," he scoffed. I rose an eyebrow in confusion but, quickly shook it off having more important things to worry about.
    "Oh, and I don't know if you forgot, but, I was engaged to her first" he said picking at his nails and smiling at (y/n). I growled and tackled him.
    "THAT WAS AFTER YOU DID ALL OF THAT HORRIBLE STUFF TO HER!!!" I yelled kicking him in the jaw.

    He stumbled back and wiped his jaw and lunged at me and slapped me.
    "You better learn your place you bastard" he said. "You hurt her and I am never going to forgive you for that" I growled.  "You didn't even think of one simple thing. Did she say yes? I doubt it" I said again looking him in the eye.
He laughed once more slapping his and on my back. I flinched and looked at him with my dark red eyes.
"Yes. She said yes" Igaru said walking out of the room while I stood there in shook.
"Are you surprised lover boy?" (y/n) asked walking up to me.

    I looked at her and slammed my lips onto hers. She blushed and looked away once we broke apart. I looked into her eyes and saw them turn normal for a second before flashing back to the demonic shade of (e/c) that I had not liked that much. She walked up to me and snapped her fingers. It felt like I was transported; I don't remember much of what happened.

    "Welcome to my humble abode" (y/n) said jumping onto a large red sofa. She motioned me to sit next to her and so I did.
    "What do you even want with me?" (y/n) asked twiddling her thumbs. I coughed and looked away for a moment before looking at her dead in the eye. "I want my fiancé back" I stated. She gave me a look of confusion. I sighed and explained the whole story on how we knew each other and how there is actually another person inside of her who wants to be free again. She nodded and paid attention and asked a few questions here and there which I explained.

    "So, you are saying that there is another person named (y/n) who has (h/c) hair (e/c) eyes and has a killer smile?" (y/n) the demon asked. I nodded and held her hand.
    "Do you want to be with Igaru?" I asked. She looked at me with tears pooling in the bottom of her eyes. She shook her head no and stood up brushing past me and going into a room and slamming the door shut. I flinched as I heard her cry.

    I waled up to the room and opened it a tab bit and entered. "(y/n)?" I asked. No reply.
    "Come on talk to me. I can even see you." I said staring at her form drenched in blankets. She sighed and shifted around and left her cave of blankets.
    "I hate him" she said suddenly standing up and walking near me. I looked at her through the corner of my eyes. She walked closer. And closer. Step by step she came closer. She placed her chin on my shoulder.

I flinched not liking being near her that much. She walked in front of me and hugged me.
"Save me from him..he is a horrible person who does horrible things to such nice people" she whispered with her voice fading near the end. She looked into my eyes with her eyes wide and watery. "You really love (y/n) don't you?" she asked. I nodded and released her from my hug. She smiled and motioned me to follow her.
"Won't Igaru find us?" I asked. She shook her head no and pointed to her head, "We are in my head after all".

"So, you know how you have the 'Demon love curse'?". I nodded and glanced around the room once more captivated by all the images. "The curse is when she gave you half of her power, and the power she gave you was her good power. So all she has in her is negative energy, and nothing positive because she gave it to you" Demon (y/n) explained. "Then how was she able  transform into her angel form?" I asked. She giggled and stood up pulling a book from a massive bookshelf that had next to no end.

"Because she loves you".

Alright I am back guys!!! I am going to start updating this book really slowly now...maybe once every 2 weeks if I have the time. I am really sorry that I took a really long break.
I hope you all have a great day and BYE~