Is That Love?

My face paled looking at (y/n) on the floor with blood dripping out of here and the floor now a bright red and...what looks like a-a human...oh no...she did NOT do that!!!
"(Y/N)!!!!!" I yell picking her up and taking her to the Strawhats. I slam open Choppers door as he looks at me confused.
"It's (y/n) she may have killed the baby!!!" I yell handing her to him. His face contoured with disgust but quickly faded. Chopper started to work on her with tears in his eyes.

"(y/n)...why...you were so happy..." Chopper cries. The whole crew crashes through the door except Luffy who was still possibly in his room.

???? POV~
"Oh so you think it was her?" I said. They all turned to me and gasped.
"Igaru...WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!?!?!?" Nami yelled. I giggled and kissed her forehead.
"Ahh my dear don't worry about that...I just...took some responsibility of of her" I laughed darkly.
"She will be MINE" i said holding her hand. The door slammed open showing HIM the bastard that stole my girl...Luffy that damn dog I will have him KILLED.

"What the hell do you want?"I ask.
"Well you are in MY ship with MY crew and MY fiancé" he say holding (y/n)'s arm. I kept a poker face on but on the inside I was freaking out. His crew looked at them shocked.
"L-Luffy you remember (y/n)?!?!?!" Nami yelled. He nodded.
"How the hell could I forget one of the most important things to me you idiots" he said with his eyes turning red. I paused assessing the situation. Wait, his eyes turned red? Oh shit thats not good.

"Y-Your eyes" Usopp said.
"Yeah what about them?" Luffy said clutching on his hair.
"Hes turning into his Demon King form and nothing can stop him...lock him up it will help" I said. They looked at me angry.
"Of course he is angry you killed his to be child and his fiancé!!!" Nami roared punching me in the gut causing me to fall back. I looked into Luffy's eyes and saw something I could not even recognize.

'Is that love?' I thought. I felt a burning sensation in my back and see Luffy with his hand through my back. I walk back with a massive hole through my stomach while I cough gently.
"See you later Luffy" I say his name like a curse. And at that I left.

LUFY'S POV~
"Bastard!" I curse with my eyes starting to turn back into their chocolaty brown. I groan and run my hand through my sweaty raven hair looking at (y/n).
"Damn it this always happens" I mumble sitting next to (y/n) with my chin resting on my palm. My eyes gaze to meet those of the crew. Chopper walks up to me and looks at my eyes.
"There still is some red...I think you should take some rest" he said pointing to one of the beds. I nodded and plopped down on the feathery cushion with a sigh of relief.

"Chopper" I began resting my head on my hands on the pillow. He turns and looks at me while drying his hands with a pink towel.
"Yeah?" he asks raising an eyebrow. I turn my eyes to him.
"When will (y/n) wake up...our wedding was supposed to be tomorrow...and.." I stop looking in my pocket and see the ring I asked Franky to make.

FLASHBACK~

"Hey Franky can I ask you something?" I ask looking for the cyborg.
"Yup" he said coming out of the corner with a hammer in his hand and a little pink apron with a bunny on it. I opened my mouth to ask him but then closed deciding that it was not a good idea to ask him about his apron...
"Can you make me something...well, not me but for (y/n)" I said rambling on. He kept his hand on my mouth (more like face...) quieting me.
"A ring?" he asked. I nodded blushing slightly. I walked with him to his workshop while explaining the design to him.

He nodded while asking a few questions here and there.
"Alright so thats the design?" he asked raising his sun glasses a bit to look at me eye to eye. I nodded while giving a big toothy grin. He smiled.
"SUUUPPPERRRRRR" he said giving his signature pose.
"I'll get started right away!" he said throwing his hammer in the air and catching it with the same finesse. He smirked and gave a dark chuckle.

"Why don't you spend some quality time with your girlfriend huh~" he said wiggling his eyebrows in a suggestive manner. I blush and playfully slap him on the arm.
"Pervert" I mumbled about to step out the door.
"Says the one who lost his virginity before all of us" he laughed. I paused letting the steam blow out of my ears like a train.
"SHUT.UP" I said my face now a dark crimson. He laughed while putting on a thinking face.

"And is also a sex maniac~" he laughed. I stopped feeling my heart stop and along with my mind.
"Yeah yeah yeah yeah" I say waving him off.
"Hell I can not even sleep cause I wake up to the sound of her SCREAMING" he giggled. I stop feeling the blood rush to my nose thinking of all those NIGHTS. I pinch the bridge of my nose to show him that I am not affected. (but then gave a burden!!! sorry I just had to include those lyrics XD).

"Are you going to start on the ring or not?!" I yell storming out the room. He nodded and laughed a bit more before closing his door and the sound of metal following shortly after.

I giggle slightly remembering that day. Chopper looked at me then sighed.
"Sadly...no" he said putting a strand of her hair behind her ear. I frown feeling a bit of rage that I could not control.
"Luffy...your eyes are turning red again..." Chopper said stepping back and falling over his chair with his oversized coat falling on him.
'If she were here she would be screaming cute' I smile feeling calm again and Chopper letting out a sigh of relief.

'Get some rest Romeo...'

Alright minna i'm sorry I did not update I had a mini surgery and i'm still to shocked about the result that I can NOT even write i'm kind of scared but I hope you understand that yes this may be cancerous and shit but I hope you understand and I hope you have a great day inna and BYE~