two

When I woke up from my sleep I noticed, the car has stopped and I was the only one in the car, I looked around but it was still dark I used my night vision and saw that we were a small town, when I opened the door all I could hear were screams.
A young girl holding a baby came running toward me, she collapsed right infront of me I looked at her and knew she was human, she has bite mark on her neck and she became pale as if her life was sucked out of her.
The baby she held began to cry, I knew if I left this child alone she might die here, the baby was about four months old.
I couldn't hear the girls heart anymore as I took the baby with me.
I wasn't heartless like Drako I cooed the baby as I held her in my arms she was a cute little human and I wasn't about to let Drako or his goons hurt a child.
I marched down the street but they were covered in bodies so many people dead cause of three vampires.
My heartache as I saw a little girls body laying on the floor.
From the distance I could hear both men chuckle.
It pissed me off so I held the baby tight as I used my strength and ran toward him.
"What the hell did you do" I spat as I looked at Drako he was covered in blood mostly on his face.
He was speechless as I held the baby  to my chest.
Instead of explaining what happened, he looked at the baby.
"Don't you dare touch her" I said pulling her away from the vamps.
He was heartless he was gonna eat a baby, what would happen if we had kids will he devour all our childrens.
"Ashland, I will have her for lunch" he said
I felt like I wanted to vomit, he wanted to eat an innocent soul well I wasn't going to let him.
"If you dare touch her I will make you pay Drako, I promise you I will kill you even if you are my mate" I growled  heading to a nearby store I opened it and it was quiet.
I grabbed the cart and headed to the baby department and  grabbed everything from baby clothes to baby formula to bottles and blankets.
I took a car seat for the girl.
It wasn't long until Drako was waiting in the car and told the driver to pop the back open.
The back was full and I put the baby in the car seat and I sat in the middle so Drako won't have any funny business.
"What are you gonna do with it" he said.
I ignored him and read the back of the formula and did the measurement as I made the baby's milk I gave it to her and watched her drink away.
It was awkward ride as I was siting inches away from him, I don't understand how he could be so calm while I'm over here trying to calm my breathing.
"I can hear your heartbeat increase" he said with a smirk.
He was a hot vampire prince but I didn't want him to know that I was beginning to get feelings for him.
"Yeah well who wouldn't be when their is a thirsty vampire siting right next to me"  I said.
He just laughed and looked out the window.
"Their is alot of things you don't know about me Ash but you will soon find out"  he said as he pulled out his phone.
"So how long til we get to your home" I said.
He looked at his phone
" we still have a long way to go maybe six more hour" he said as looked at the baby.
I looked at the baby who was fast asleep.
"You can't keep it" he said.
I frowned and clutched the baby seat.
"Well this "it" is a baby girl, and why is that" I felt my wolf growl.
And he heard it.
"Because she is going to an all vampire mansion if they even smell a human 20 miles away they will kill it" he said.
I knew he was right but I didn't want to leave the baby with just anyone, I felt as if she was my responsibility, and I will turn her when she is old enough.
"You are their king tell them not to hurt her, If you do I will be a good mate but if something happens I'm gonna kill them" I gave a low growl, he just nodded.
It was awkward for us for those couple of hours I can tell his men were hungry the way they eyed the infant.
"We need to make a stop, my men are getting hungry" Drako said.
I just nodded.
We passed a small town and we slowly stopped atleast six miles away from the town and the men left.
"I'll be back don't do anything stupid" he said.
"Well being with you is already stupid I don't think I could make it even more stupid" I crossed my arm as he got off the car, he slammed the door pretty hard and the baby girl began to cry.
I picked her up and cooed her, I looked at her and noticed she  was so tiny I held her and rocked her in the car, she had blueish greenish eyes, she has an olive completion and brown hair, she had no teeth but she was adorable, I was falling in love with her, I placed her head in the crook of my neck and she instantly fell asleep.
Was this what motherhood was like cause I loved it.
When I placed her her car seat I watched as she slept, I didn't know what to do I wanted to hold her again but I had to let her sleep,
I made another formula for her and gave it to her.
She is beautiful
My wolf said
"Yes she is"
We must protect her from our mate
"Yes we will no matter what"
It wasn't long until Drako and his two men to get in the car.
"Close the door quietly or all hell will break loose" I gave a low growl so only them can hear me, I felt my canine come out and they all quietly closed the car.
"You seem very protective over the human" Drako said.
"Because she is mine now and I will be her mother for now on until I turn her"
"Why would you keep a human when I can give you children" he said.
I looked at him and he seemed upset
"Why would I want your children's  they would grow up like monsters like you killing innocent people"
I whispered.
"I am not a monster if you must know my kind were cursed"  he said.
Just before I was gonna say something his phone rang.
"Yeah.... are you sure...... we will be their soon " he placed his phone on his lap and looked at his driver
"Charles can you speed it up a bit we have company waiting for us"
I was curious  who was waiting for us
"Who is waiting for us" I said.
"My mother she just got their and she wants to meet you"
I felt the hair on my body get up  I heard from some of the staff that she was the craziest of Vampires ever lived, Aridina killed an entire village 300 years ago, just because she was bored, she didn't even drink their blood but just easily broke their bones.
"Oh" was all I could say I know that me and Drako are equally powerful but when it comes to Aridina she never followed rules.
It wasn't long until the smell of a dirty diaper hit everyone's nose.
Drako's  driver stopped at a near Gas station, Drako got off first then I went around where the baby was and picked her up and grabbed her diaper bag.
I knew he was behind me I didn't say anything as I changed her, it wasn't hard knowing how I took care of my baby brother.
I changed her clothes into these cute pink top and a tutu she was so beautiful.
I got out and noticed this woman approach me.
"Wow your baby is adorable what is her name"
I didn't know her name but, I looked at her she had brown hair and blue eyes she looked like a Rose.
"Her name is Rose" I said.
The woman smiled and touched the babies hand it was cute how Rose curled her hands on The woman's finger.
" Ash we need to leave it's almost morning " Drako said.
He left but I was getting thirty I bought me water and left.
We were back on the road.
I cradled baby Rose in my arms as she looked up at me with her beautiful blue eyes.
"So you named it" he said.
"Yeah I did and like I said she is a baby not an it" I said.
He annoyed me so much it was so boring in the car I placed the bouncy baby on her seat and reached the front and put on the radio.
"Locked away" ft R city and Adam Levine were on I almost squealed as I began singing.
" if i got locked away
And we lost it all today
Tell me honestly, would you still love me the same?
If I showed you my flaws
If I couldn't be strong
Tell me honestly, would you still love me the same?