chapter 11

This was the day I would break a bond with the person i was made for, my other half I packed all my stuff they were ready.

I decided i would leave today after the breaking of our bond.

I couldn't stay here any longer.

As i ate my breakfast i looked at my phone to see what time it was.
10:58 a.m.

I had another hour so i decided to pack some stuff i would need to drive to the apartments I got in LA.

I decided i was moving to California, It was a place i havent really much stayed in but i loved the beaches and i decided if i was gonna live their I would get a job to keep me busy.
11:10 a.m.

I looked at my phone again I took one last glance to see if i didnt leave nothing behind.

As i drove off I decided to listen to my music
Axwell & Ingrosso-something new

I put that song on replay it was my favorite song it made me realize that we do belong to something new.

As i drove through the pack house i drove more deeper in the wood, that's where we are going to have "the breaking"

Everyone eyes looked toward my car, I had a habit of blasting my music.

I felt awkward because I was hearing Ariana grande- one last time.

But i wasn't ashame I do love Valko but we couldn't be together because he is having a kid, I didn't want to break them up, he loves her, plus the kid will grow up hating me.

When I got their Shiela and Valko were on a stage looking thing.

As I parked my car i noticed everyone from the pack was their they looked so disappointed, I kinda felt bad, his father was their he just had a blank stare, jason was holding hands with a pretty blonde i noticed they looked happy,but who I noticed was my mate.

That is where it hurt the most,

He looked so sad i could tell his eyes were red and puffy, he cried for me for us.

I just wanted to go up to him and cheer him up but i couldn't their was a reason why were here.

"Good morning everyone"i said giving a weak smile, everyone just nodded their head not a word left their lips.

I got up the stage and i was infront of Valko and shiela he didnt even wanna look at me i could sense he was angry and sad.

"Hello my dear, so we are just gonna get to the point I am going to tell you what to say and do, but when the breaking happens you both will feel a horrible pain, it might feel like your soul is being ripped from your body. But dont worry it wont last long after that you will have to feeling towards each other if their is no more questions i would like to begin" shiela said.

It was quiet for a while until Valko spoke.

"So what happens if it dosn't work" he said looking at shiela.

Did he have hope for us or was he making sure we dont have no bond between us.

"Yes it will work I've done this for a pretty long time it never failed" she said.

She looked at me and made sure i didnt have a question

I just shook my head no.

"We will begin, now i will say these latin words, i will tell you simple questions

You both respond a yes or a no.

Its that simple.

shiela started chanting these latin words than she looked at me.

Layla jade Night you chose to end your bond with your mate is that true"shiela said.

"Yes"I said

than she looked at valko.

"Valko Black do you accept the breaking between you and Layla"she said.

He just stared into my eyes for a while I noticed he was sad i felt his emotion.

Than i heard him in my head
"I love you Layla I will always will"he said.
"Yes"he said looking down to his feet.

"Layla is their anything else you would say"shiela said.
"No" was my response.
We both stood their.

While she started to speak than
we felt the pain it wasnt painful it felt sharp but not like what she said it would happen.

We kneeled down because it felt like the world was spining, the pain was sharp.

And when it was done I didnt feel anything we stood up and jane came runing to Valko she grabbed his arm.

As I stood their he looked at me.

"Well it was a complete success both do not have a bond"she said.

I just stood their awkwardly i didnt know what to say to him so i went up to shiela.

"Well I guess this is goodbye mom"i said tears started driping down my cheek.

"Are you leaving so soon my dear I was hoping you would stay one last time so we can go get lunch"shiela said.

I just had the urge to leave, i didnt want to stay longer.

So i said told her when i get the chance I'll take her to lunch.

I went up to Valko I gave him a hug I didnt feel the tingles anymore, but i felt a little fuzzy when i hugged him.

"Well I guess this is the last time i will see you"

"I guess but I hope one day we can be friends if that's all right with you layla"

I just smiled

"of course we can, just take real good care of your little boy"

"Of course I will, well good luck finding a new mate"he said

Giving a weak smile.

I turned around to see jason approaching with his mate.

"Layla I would like you to meet my mate April"jason said.

"Hello layla nice to meet you" she said.

I got to meet April she was so sweet it was sad that i won't  get to know her anymore.

The last person to say good bye was Jane even though I didn't really like her in the begining but now I didn't mind her anymore.

"Hello jane how are you"

"I am good just getting really big how are you now that your broke your bond to Valko" jane said.

"Well i dont feel the tingles anymore like how i did when he touched my shoulders"i said.

"How does the tingles feel?" Jane said.

i was shocked i thought she had a mate.

"You havent found your mate"i said.

She gave a weak smile.

"Well no I think he is dead or mated to someone else i havent found him so I gave up on him"

I was a little shocked I thought she was a widow of something i guess i never spent time to know her better.

So me and jane spoke a little longer but when i looked at my phone it was already 1:57 p.m.

So i said goodbye to everyone than got into my car.
Calvin harris ft john newman -Blame was on so as I drove off that day.

Saying Goodbye to this time for the last time.