thr33

Drako's pov

All my life I watched over Ashland king, I have never cared about someone like I did with her.
Ever since I found out she was mine I never stopped looking out for her I had to Protect my soul mate at what ever the cost was.
Now seeing how beautiful she was at her shifting made me want to claim my soulmate so I did and once I claimed her I got a glimpse of our future.
Us happy together her carrying our first child, I couldn't wait, she wasn't happy when I bit her soon after that she left to her chamber
"Valko we must speak" I said.
Ashland father lead me and his bride into his office.
"Did you Really have to bite her, I mean you kind of freaked her out and now she is pissed" Ashland's mother said.
I paced around the room, does she hate me I wouldn't know us Vamps don't have feelings like most creatures do.
"Well I couldn't control myself she is so beautiful in wolf and human form I can't believe she is a white wolf" I chuckled.
Valko and layla just looked at each other while his wife looked annoyed Ashland looks exactly like her mother except the blonde lock which I'm sure she got it from her father.
"Yes my daughter is special and beautiful she got that from her mother " Valko said.
Layla just smiled toward her mate.
I just nodded we talked about her moving with me so I can watch over here and you know what happened.
Now I am in my home just after I walked Ash and rose into my room
i was walking into my office I could hear my mother creeping up on me.
"So she is your mate" she said as she layed on my couch.
"Yes that's my mate mother" I said as I looked over some paper work.
" You know, she has some nerve to talk to me like that" she crossed her hand.
Knowing my mother I knew she would want me to punish my own mate but I will not do that I just got her and I will never want to hurt her.
"Well maybe you deserved it, you did try to eat the child" I said reminding her of earlier.
"I thought she brought me lunch instead she is keeping it, what is she gonna do with it" she said sitting back down.
I felt frustrated how can I keep two people happy at the same time I pulled my hair back and sighed.
"Mother can you leave, I'm going to have some company in here any minute " I said.
My mother was beautiful but sometime acted like a teenager.
She got up and she had annoyed look on her face just as she was gonna reach the Door knob until I stopped her.
"Mother don't go gossiping about my mate to anyone please I want her to be settled before I introduce her to the vamps" I said.
She sighed and turned around.
" I guess but you know me I'm that kind of person who can't keep her mouth shut beside you better get her settled cause I can't keep any promises my love" she said as she kissed my forehead and quickly getting out my office with her quick vampire abilities.
It wasn't long until my men came in.
Their wasn't much to talk about just knowing how our people were doing.
All I could think about was what was Ash doing.
30 minutes later I went to check up on her and noticed she was fast asleep.
I looked at baby Rose next to her looking up at me.
It was strange but I had no desire to eat her like how I did earlier.
Instead I picked up the infant and held her in my arms.
She was warm and I saw her smile.
Its been so long since anyone had children here ever since the curse, I was the last child to be born lucky for my father he impregnated my mother before the witch cursed him and the rest of the vampires.
I noticed their was a bottle next to Ash so I picked it up and fed the child.
She instantly fell asleep I put her next to Ash and twisted a few sheets and placed it around the baby so she won't fall.
I went to ash's side and kissed her forehead and decided to sleep in the other room.
"Goodnight my love" I said as I quietly closed the door