chapter 9

When he saw me i tried to leave but he grabbed my hands, the tingles shot straight through my arms to all over my body. This was the first time he ever touched me.

"Please let me go Valko" I demanded.

He looked real hopeless, we got lost in each others eyes, i didnt know how long we looked at each other.

"I'm sorry" he said.

I can see he looked so sad he had bags under his eyes.

"Ok" was all i could say.

I didn't really know what to do, he was here and if i told him to leave he wont not after what i did.

"I think we should head over to your house we really need to talk"valko said.

He just grabbed my hands and I said my goodbyes to Shiela.

We sat in my car quiet the whole ride home, I didn't know what to say to him.

We both walked in to the house it was just the two of us.

"Ok well we are here lets talk" i said walking to the fridge opening the fridge grabbing a wine glass and poured it on those fancy wine glass.

He looked at me than the wine.

"Arent you a little young to ve drinking wine"he said.

I just rolled my eyes at him taking a sip of my wine.

"For your info I am older than you"i said.

He just took a sip and he seemed like he enjoyed the taste of wine.

"So tell me if you're older than me how old are you exactly because you look like you eighteen"Valko said taking in another sip.

"well I am 418 years old"i said like it didnt faze me.

When i told him my age he almost choked his wine.

"Really thats amazing you look so young"he said.

We sat their drinking two of my finest wine.

We both felt a little tipsy,

We had no control over our action, we turned on the radio dancing to beat of the music and thats where it happened.

We looked into each others eyes he looked soo handsome, i could melt in his muscular arms, i didnt want this to end.

He lowered his head into my neck taking in my scent.

He than kissed me we started kissing with so much passion we fought for dominance he won this round.

My wolf was going crazy she wanted him now, we both did he was ours

"Take what is ours layla make it known that he is ours and no one else" audrey said.

We were both breathless after our little events, Valko grabbed another wine bottle we both drank until the bottle was empty.

We both snuggled close together feeling each others skin we both fell asleep having no regrets.