chapter 20

When I saw my water break, I freaked out I didn't know what to do.

But the contraction was painful I was about to collapsed when

Valko grabbed me and places me onto the bed.

"Your going to be alright I promise you"he said.

I held his hand while my mother prepared for the birth of my little girl.

She grabbed a bowl of water and towels.

"I can't believe we haven't bought anything for our baby"i said freaking out that this was real I am really having a baby.

He grabbed my hands to reassure that everything was gonna be ok.

"Layla it's going to be fine, after this war is over I promise you that we will buy everything that we need " he said.

Their I was laying in bed I felt another contraction.

I squeezed the life out of Valko's hand I heard him moan in agony.

"Push my mother said.

So I did i pushed with all my might and their it was I heard her cry for the first time.

We fell in love with her instantly, she had her fathers blonde hair and his silver blue eyes but she had my lips and nose.

"She is perfect " my father said.

"Yes she is" Valko said kissing my forehead.

My mother wrapped my little girl in a blanket.

"What will her name be" mother said.

As she handed her to me.

Before I could say anything we smelled a vampire near by.

"Stay quiet " father said.

Valko shifted Into a black wolf, this was the first time I saw him shift.

He licked my hand and looked onto our little pup.

He positioned himself infront of the door.

The door opened their stood a vampire .

( sorry everyone I feel lazy writing the same stuff from Drakos pov, I'm just going to skim a little ps I'm a little sick, so bare with me)

Drako Is my babies mate, I felt pissed at first but, I can't do nothing about it, they were bound for each other, I noticed how he looked into her eyes, he felt the bond I saw his face soften when he looked at her.