chapter 8

When i woke up i was in my room, i moved my body to adjust myself my body felt so stiff, I looked at my arm their my arm was attached to an IV cord i looked at my healed hand.

I only thought it was a dream did i really try to kill myself.
"yes we did we were in so much pain but now it dosn't hurt as much" Audrey said.

I heard foot steps down stair "what is someone is here to hurt me, now that I'm vulnerable"
"I don't think we have enough energy to shift layla, what if it is Jason down their i think i can sense him"

I took the IV off my arm and slowly headed downstairs,

I was soo weak i felt easily tired.

I saw jane and jason eating on the island .

"What can we do its been weeks that she and Valko been in a coma what happens if they dont wake up"he said.

My heart sank knowing that Valko must've felt me cut my self now he was in the same coma I was.

"I don't know if I should be with Valko, it feels so wrong its my fault that Layla tried to commit suicide, i never wish this upon no one" jane sobbed into Jason's embrace.

I didnt want to disturb them, so i quietly walked back upstairs.

I quickly went to the bathroom to freshen up knowing that I was out for quite some time I really needed to pee,

As i slowly walked to my bed, i felt some strange tingles on my body.
"He's here" audrey said

I didn't need to know who "he" was. So I tiptoed down the stairs again i sat close to the wall so no one would see me.

I heard alot of yelling and crying from both jane and Valko.

"You have to be with her she is your mate Valko, for god sakes she tried to kill herself, it affected you too, what ever happens to her you would feel it remember that night when she cut her wrists,

their were so much blood on the bed, you both were in a coma.jane yelled.

Valko just stood their not saying a word he looked much paler, he lost all shines to his hair.

"It's killing her the most Valko, her not being with you hurts her emotionally and physically, you can't be apart from your mate even we werewolf feel that way"jason said.

He just sat down on the chair his wrist was Bandaged like mine.

"I know my wolf hates me for rejecting her but Jane were having a pup together, i can't and wont abandon you and our pup"Valko said.

He embraced Jane into his arm.

I really didn't have any other option.

Their was only one option left but it was very useful

I have to go to Shielas house and ask her for a potion.

I said i would never use it but i have no choice.

The potion is called "remember me not"

Witches used it for when they want to forget an event or they can trick people to forget them.

As i carefully left the house i turned my car on and drove as fast as i could, i saw jason and Valko run after me but i drove ar least 90 miles per hour, they couldn't catch up so they stopped.

I felt Valko try to enter our mind link but i was too quick to block him out of my mind.

I reached to shielas place she was just watering her flowers when i got their. She looked like she saw a ghost.

I didnt have to say anything to her as i ran up to her embrace,

As i cried in her arms she sat me down on the porch.

"Sweet heart why haven't you told me what you have been going through, when Jason told me you tried to kill yourself i drove as fast as i could to your home, thank god i made it in time to seal your wound"she said.

It was a rare to see shiela cry, she's a strong woman she never cries over anything not even the death of her husband, but her crying about me meant she really cared about me.

"I am sorry mom i never ment to hurt anyone The pain was excruciating I didnt have the will power to live anymore" tears spilling more down my cheeks.

We sat on the porch crying together, her telling me that she had to heal Valkos wrist, i felt bad knowing everyone in the pack knew their luna tried to kill herself, they must be very disappointed in me.

Late that day i stayed over at shielas house we had lunch,

My wolf started warning me someone was coming i didnt know who so shiela went to open the door.

My nose smelt something so delicious she knew it was our mate, when i turned around he was right infront of me.