chapter 6

The next morning i woke up alone i guess Jason left this early.

I did my routine i decided to put my hair in a high bun and wore no makeup people said i looked different without makeup but i didnt feel like taking time on beauty products.

I wore my favorite pink tshirt and my high waist shorts with my walking shoes I went into the kitchen, i opened the fridge empty, i guess I can go  get groceries, life was pretty hard for me seeing my mate and his wife was painful for my heart, I felt my body get weaker everyday.

I really want to leave but i just can't t leave when i just bought my house and furniture I know shiela would want me to stay.

With those thoughts still on my mind I reached the market.

When i got home I saw jason and a couple of werewolf that i haven't met all sitting on my porch.

I grabbed all the bags and went inside, I didn't say anything i knew they wanted to speak in private.

"Layla this is my friends and they are the warriors of our pack" jason said.

I just looked at them not knowing what to say.

"Um ok" was all i could say i was confused why would he bring them to my house.

"Well layla we know your a werewolf and we need to interrogate you, if you want to live on our land" Jason's friend said.

I was very affended i pay my taxes like everyone else here this is my land i payed for it.

"Why should i let you interrogate me I am not harming anyone here"i said

He just opened a fresh bag of chips and just ate it, this guy is getting too comfortable with me.

"Well because your not in a pack your technically a rogue we want you to join our pack, but you have to talk with the alpha and the elders"jason said.

While the other guard just stood their like soldiers jason on the other hand was just sitting on my couch.

"What if Valko won't let me join does that mean i have to pack up and leave, because if thats the case i am not leaving i spent alot of money on this manor"

My eyes were turning pitch black. The guards started to tense up.

"Look Layla I know he wont do that, you know why but please let us take you their" jason said.

I really didn't want to see him again.

"Ok if i do this will I please live in peace without you guys coming to my home unannounced i really like my privacy"

They all shook their head i guess i have to see my ex mate again will this day ever end.

When we were walking out of the house, the warriors shifted

Into their wolf form.

"Lets shift i think it would be better if we run on fours we'll get their faster " Jason said.

Than it hit me if i shift he would know what i am he would know I'm a lycan i can't risk letting anyone know what i am.

"I can't I feel insecure when i shift"

He grabbed my hands and looked at me with such a nice smile.

"Layla a girl like you should never feel insecure your beautiful i never met someone so lovely as you, but if you dont want to shift I'll shift and you climb on my back is that ok with you " Jason said.

I saw him shift behind a tree i turned around hopefully i dont see things that i shouldn't see.

As i climbed on his back we reached the pack house within five minutes, i never knew my house was so close to their territory.