chapter 18

When we got their was a huge wall surrounding the Kingdom, I didnt even have to guess what it was made of i could see it was made od silver and copper.

In this world copper were the Vampires weakness and the silver were werewolves weakness.

"I bet those wall were expensive " Valko said.

"It was worth it to protect my people " my father said.

"I don't understand this, why is it that you need to protect the lycans if your kind is the strongest of wolf kind " Valko said.

"It's true but once the rogue started working with the vampires, they became powerful, both working together killed many of our smaller pack in the east."mother said

We were both silent on the ride to the kingdom.

Valko held me tight in his arms sending me those sparks all over my body.

I felt relaxed and calm in the arm of my mate.

The car door opened and their were these beautiful women dressed in uniforms, they looked like goddesses, they can make anything look good.

I looked over at Valko hoping he wouldn't look at them,

I was glad he didn't he only had eyes for me.

As I climbed out of the car Valko was their to grab me.

As we walked in it was breath taking it looked so beautiful the marble floors the biege wall, with their unique design, the priceless vases, painting and the Victorian furniture,

"Wow your home is so beautiful "i said.

My mother had a smile on her face than took my hand

"This is your home too, my dear your next in line to take the throne " mother said.

I was suprised when she said that, me in line to be queen I had no idea that was my future.

"What do you mean next in line " Valko said.

"Yes she is our last heir and she will rule the lycan world with your help as king " father said.

"I will think about it" I said.

Everyone became silent while they took us to our room.

The first night we spent in the kingdom, their was a fire a couple of miles from the castle we could see the forest being caught on fire all the guard ran to see what it was, but little as they knew it, it was an ambush.

Their we saw rogues and Vampires climb the wall, you could see smokes coming from their clothes, but that wasn't stopping them, we were frighten even though I am a lycan I couldn't shift without endangering my little girl.

"What are we going to do they are climbing the wall in no time they reach the tower " Valko said holding me tighter.

My father didnt say a word as he went to his desk and grabbed a gun and went into the balcony he raised the gun and pulled the trigger, it wasn't a gun it was a flair gun, you could thousand of howls around us.

It was help coming our way.

Their I stood in the balcony as wolves emerged from the forest, than I felt water drip out of me, so I looked down saw a pool of water around my feet

My water broke.