chapter 4

When i woke up in the morning i would get little pain from the hard wood floor i was glad that my bed was coming in today.

As i went down stairs, I turned a corner where the kitchen was, I opened fridge, it was completely empty, it only had some snacks that I had brought with me from my trip.

"Well I guess i have to eat out today " sighing my way to my bedroom.

I took a 30 minute shower  i wore my biege colored skin tight dress curled my long black hairs into big waves added some make up with a dash of red stain lip gloss and done i looked sophisticated and drove off to explore the town.

It was very quite place in the diner i ordered my favorite food, than i noticed this was a werewolf country their were a couple of humans but than mostly werewolfs dining today, thank goodness the potion shiela made would last a week.

When i got to the mall i search for some new curtains every thing that i would need in my bedroom.

I saw some werewolf eyeing me when one who looked a lot like Valko, I noticed he was coming my way, I had to play it cool.

"Hello, you need any help with those bags miss?" he said with a cute smile.

I just smiled back at him knowing where this was going.

"No thanks its just four bags their not really heavy, but thanks for asking"

I turned around i was just making a few steps, when one of the bags ripped.

"cheap shopping bags" i cursed, I was pissed because it was  one of my Victoria secrets bag.l, I knew I shouldn't put all the bras and panties together with their perfumes.

As i was picking up the  lingeries from the floor the Valko look alike grabbed one of my victoria secret bra.

He was eyeing the tag to see what my breast size, i felt my cheeks burn of the embarrassment.

"Ugh you dropped this"he said.

I snatched my bra from him and put them in another bag.

"Thanks i have to go" i said nearly runing away from that disaster, as i approach the furniture aisle, I saw Valko coming out with the beautiful blonde girl, she was very pretty with the help of my lycan power i can see her very clearky i backed away a little so he wont see me, i saw Valko rubbing her stomach she's pregnant they looked so happy together, they had to makeout right in the middle of the mall,

When i saw them walk away i was devastated all my life i have been searching for him, but when i found him he found a new mate and is starting a family without me.

I had to hold it in i really needed furniture i dont want to sleep on the floor another night.

As i wiped the stray tears away i entered the store.

Bought a table set, a dining set, a bedroom and living room set,

I was very happy they would ship it to my house and install it before six this evening.

Everything i bought today was expensive but it didnt bother me i was very old i had alot of money saved up so no work for me.

While i was eating at the food court i saw Valko look alike heading near my table, he was a hottie but nothing compared to my ex mate.

"We got to stop meeting like this"he said.

I was a little annoyed at his pickup line.

"This is a mall, were bound to see each other" i said looking at him.