chapter 17

When I woke up I looked at my darling mate the way he slept was so cute , his hair was messy and he had a smile on his face, I wondered what he was dreaming about.

Just before I got up I saw how big my stomach got, it was only natural to scream, I was shocked, I saw Valko get up and he was right by my side.

"What is it is something wrong"

He than saw my stomach, his mouth just dropped.

The door opened and their were my parents and Valkos dad.

"What happened " my mother said than she looked in my stomach she didn't look at all shocked.

"What do you mean what happened look at my stomach " I said I was panicking Valko made me sit, I was scared.

"Honey it's ok, I am sorry I didn't tell you, but this happens

When your a Lycan " she said.

I just stared at my big belly I looked like I was at least six months or so pregnant

"What I don't understand " I said.

She sat next to me, she just smiled.

"Well because your a lycan your only pregnant for two or three months tops, we are different from werewolves babies grow supper fast in the womb.

"Is that normal " Valkos Father said

"Yes it is, than she will grow at a normal rate, after she reaches the age of 18 she will stop growing" my father said.

"But since he is an alpha she will be born sooner maybe a week from now"

I was a little shocked I've only been pregnant for two months and all of a sudden I look like I'm six or seven months pregnant.

"So we packed all of your stuff today why don't you too get some breakfast that one of our guard Daniel made, he is an amazing cook " my mother said

While we both went down stair everyone else ate in the dinning room it had two really long table one of them can fit 20 people and the other one can fit 40.

As we ate Daniel pancake they tasted so delicious, I was crazy for some cheesecake but didn't find none.

"What's wrong you don't like the food" Daniel said.

"No the food is wonderful but I'm really craving for some cheesecake"

He had a big smile on his face, but Valko didn't like the way he was looking up at me, I can see him stiff like he was having an argument with his wolf so I turned around at him and gave him a suprised kiss I wrapped my arm around his neck.

Than he went down on me and kissed my cheeks

"I am sorry he is a protective alpha" I said to Daniel.

He just nodded.

"Its ok that how i am with my wife, but you and all lycan ladies have some kind of craving for desserts, my wife when she was pregnant with our first pup she would always want to eat ice cream and pie for breakfast, so I had to constantly buy them every week" he laughed.

" I don't know about you but I'm craving for some ice cream right about now " I said

Daniel headed to the fridge but Valko beat him to it, Daniel just backed away, I just rolled my eyes at him.

"If you excuse me but I will feed my hungry mate " Valko said grabbing a bowl and spoon.

I looked at it and I felt a little dizzy so I ran to the nearest bathroom and threw up my breakfast, Valko was by my side holding my hair.

"You alright" he said putting my hair in a pony tail.

While I brushed my teeth

"Yeah I think it was the morning sickness but I'm fine" I said.

As we headed back to the kitchen I grabbed the bowl of ice cream and consumed it.

That day we headed out we drove in my parents black suv

New guards came and we left with them

while the other guard stayed to protect Valkos pack.

His father was in charge after we left.