chapter 10

I was the first one to wake up, i looked at my clock it was 10:30 a.m.

When i got up I was naked i never sleep naked, than i heard a soft snore and looked back at my bed.

It was Valko sleeping also naked, i kind of freaked out i got up from the bed i didnt notice their were at least four bottles of wine on the ground,

I fell and landed with a thump.

Valko got up so fast he didnt notice he was naked he looked at my naked body and the bottles than back at himself he was trying to connect the dots.

His face was full of regret he got up so fast and grabbed his clothes.

I felt my heart break but i grabbed his arm before he opened the door.

"Please don't do this to me again" i pleaded.

I couldn't handle another heart break, tears started forming in my eyes he turned around to face me.

"I am sorry Layla i can't" with that he left.

I fell to ground knowing we mated last night and all he could say was sorry.

"I'm sorry layla i know why he wont be with us, it is because of jane, she must be eliminated so we can be with mate"audrey said.

I agreed with her i wanted her gone its her fault my mate doesn't want me i will get you jane if its the last thing i do.

I shook my head No i am not going to hurt a pregnant woman i wont audrey and thats is that i said

I went to change for the day

I wore my favorite black crop top and black skirt, i let my brown curls flow behind me.

I wasn't going to let him get to me so i did some errands.

Driving in my car changing the station.

Tove lo Habits was on i was singing along with her until it was over. Than another song came on it was Zedd clarity

Why was this station taunting me.

So i sang along its how i felt about valko, i didnt want to cry so i turned it up i didnt care who heard me.

"If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?

If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?

Walk on through a red parade and refuse to make amends

It cuts deep through our ground and makes us forget all common sense

Don't speak as I try to leave 'cause we both know what we'll choose

If you pull then I'll push too deep and I'll fall right back to you

'Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need

Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why

If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?

If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?

Why are you my clarity?

Why are you my remedy?

Why are you my clarity?

Why are you my remedy?

If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?

If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?

(END OF SONG)

It was a great song i can so relate to these lyrics.

As i drove by the packs house i wanted to see how jane was, i spoke to her on the phone the other day she told me she was do any day so i went the the store and picked out a unisex outfit i didnt know what they were having so i just bought toys .

as blasted my music on the way to the pack house i sang along to my music it was atleast two miles to get to the pack house.

I saw the pack house ahead but my favorte song just came on, i couldnt let a good song go on without me singing along.

Ellie goulding-Outside.

I was just sitting in the car singing along i love this beat.

I didn't notice their were people getting out the house watching me sing.

As the song stopped i got out of the car.

They all started applauding me.

I just bowed thanking everyone.

I saw Valko wearing a white Tshirt, his hand on Jane's waist.

As i walked up the steps everyone went back inside while Valko and jane stayed behind.

"Hey Layla how have you been"she said looking very concerned.

I could see valko looked very tensed, I just gave him a cold stare, he just looked at Jane.

"I have been better, I just came here to drop off a gift I got for your little bundle of joy" handing her the gift.

She looked so happy and gave me a big bear hug.

"Thank you so much Layla"she said.

I just smiled while she opened it.

It was one of those cute little babies clothes with a hoodie that had ears on them, i bought her atleast five clothes she was soo happy.
"That was very nice of you Layla"valko said.
I just looked him with a blank expression I really hated him.

"It was nothing, well i have to go see you later" i said giving Jane a hug and leaving without saying nothing to valko.

"Well i hope you around when the baby is born"she said.

It pissed off my wolf.
"Why the hell should we go to see that bastard child be born" audrey said.

I could feel her pacing around my head she wasnt happy with Jane's comment.

"I don't know if i could make it I'm leaving friday" i said.

They both looked a little shock.

"That's in two days, why are you leaving you just moved here"she looked confused.

It was obvious why i was leaving.

I looked at Valko.

"Well isn't it obvious I can't live here anymore i am leaving for good maybe find a new "mate" somewhere out their, someone who wont hurt me" i said.

Giving a blank expression, I didn't want to stay here any longer it hurts too much.

She looked at me than back at Valko.

"I am sorry to hear that well I really hope you guys could break the bond before you leave she said eagerly.

I just thought about it if we broke our mating bond we wont feel nothing for each other, i thought to my self i could finally be free from the pain.

"So when can we break this bond i would like to break it before I leave" saying with no emotion.

I saw the hurt in his eyes but he quickly replaced it with a mad expression.

"Tomorrow will be fine

Come around 12 we are going to do it in the pack house with shielas help"he said.

I heard my wolf cry out she was hurt, so was I.

"Ok thats fine with me see you than" with that i walked away i felt tears go down my cheeks i didnt dare cry i held it back.

When i turned the car on

Ariana grande was on she was sing "best mistake"

I put my seatbelt on and drove off, I didnt cry at all but sang along.

Tomorrow was the day we would break out bond forever.