chapter 13

(Scarlet’s pov)

“DANNY! DANNY! WHERE ARE YOU?!” I keptshouting for him while straining my ears to pick up any sound. I was following their sent but lost it at the river. I know passed through it, I just have this gut feeling. As I was running, images flashed through my mind. I stopped and looked around. Soon more images kept popping in my head.

“I know this place…” I said to myself. “it was my old pack’s land…”. More flashback popped up. I remember this was the spot I use to play with my brother when we were 6 years old. I smiled at the old memories temporarily forgetting why I was actually here.

*flashback- 6 years old Scarlet*

“come on Jonny! We have to get to our safe spot before the monster come!” I said while laughing. “im coming, don’t you dare leave me behind alone to fight the monster” he said while panting, trying to catch up with me. We kept running and giggling until we reached the safe spot. The safe spot was actually a big oak tree. It was our tree, we climbed up to the tree and in to the hole that the tree had and sat there. No body knew about it but the both of us.

“ok were safe now from the monster” I said. “shuu.. There coming” John said. We both kept quite and peeped out of the hole and looked down. “fee.. Fi… fo… fum… where are you children.” their dad sang. They both giggled and continued to watch their father playfully stomped around. “hmm.. I wonder where they went… hmm maybe they went up the forest.” he said loudly and strolled up the forest. Scarlet and John dint see their father so it was safe to come down.

As they both climbed down and were going to run and hide again, but arms were hooked around their waist to prevent them from running and were hoisted up. They both giggled and struggled to get free from their father’s arm. Only to him brought them to the ground and starts tickling them. “ha ha daddy we give up ha ha” they said together.“ok kids, lets go home now” their dad said. “ awwww… please can we say a bit longer” they both whined together. “mommy’s making your favorite chicken pie, we can still stay and play but later their might be no more left” he said. “NO! let’s go home daddy” they said. He chuckled and held their hand and headed back to the house.

*end flasback*

Scarlet was smiling to the good times they had before all this crap came that she had to leave. He thoughts were snapped out when she heard laughter. She then remembered she had to find Danny! She took off to where the sound of laughter came from.

As she got closer, she could hear someone talking but It was muffled. With every step she took she saw Danny’s back facing her. She could tell it was him from the shirt he was wearing, she remembered he was wearing a white polo shirt in the morning. Now its patches of white, the shirt was stained in blood and dirt. Danny was being held by two men. She looked around to see many people gathered. “shit there’s too many people” she thought to herself. She was trying to devise a plan on saving Danny and not getting captured in the process.

She dint have time to think when Danny said “GO FUCK YORSELF” And laughed like a mad man. “so be it” it was softly said but she heard it. She froze. That voice… it was… Blake. She needed time to face him not now. Her mind was screaming for her to save Danny! “fuck it!” she said. And ran out of the forest straight for Blake. His claws were coming down fast. Scarlet pushed herself to run faster. She dint have her wolf, she was on her own.

*BANG*

“Ugh.. That’s going to hurt” I thought to myself. Sparks were shooting everywhere around me. I lift myself up but regret looking into his eyes. Blake was starring at me in disbelief. “Scar… Scarlet?” he whispered shockingly. I was staring in to his eyes. I could it held so much love, care and confusion. I pushed myself away form him. Only to hear him growl at me. He grabbed my hand. I could feel sparks tingling at my hand but I yanked my hand out and snarled at him. I could hear people whispering and holding shock faces. I would be shock with myself also, I mean which crazy ass chick would ram down an alpha but now is not the time.

He looked at me hurt. I felt bad that I made him sad but I remembered what these bastards were going to do to my fiancé. I snarled again showing my teeth. Even though I might not have my wolf or the ability to shift, I still have my strength, heighten senses and the knowledge to growl. I slowly backed away from Blake and towards Danny. I looked at Danny ok he’s still alive. Fuck fuckfuck!  But he looks like shit. How am I going to get him out of here alive with a bunch of shifting werewolves surrounding me. I was checking his wounds and keeping alert with my surroundings incase someone tries to pull a fast one. “Danny I need you to get up now. We got to get out of here.” I said while pulling him up. “Scarlet… what… come here now! He’s a rogue! He dangerous!”ordered Blake. Ordering me is one thing, beating, almost killing him and now saying he’s dangerous. I stopped helping Danny up. Danny groaned, I slowly looked up to face Blake. I was beyond pissed. I gritted my teeth and curled my hand to fists, they were turning white.

His pack members saw this and quickly stood in front of Blake protectively. Blake pushed them away, oblivious to my rage. “Scarlet step away from him...” he spoke.  Hearing what he said, all I saw red. He was dead, this fucking bastard rejected me and is trying to kill my fiancé! I remembered shaking violently, screaming at his face for being a douched bag and lunging at him. My mind was just saying to rip his eyes out.

Then everything went black...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

enjoy

dont worry next post you will read on Scarlet's crazy rampage on Blake :D 

this post is for tomorrow cuz no time to post and i might post the next 1 not so soon, got exams. :(

vote pls